༉ ┊꒰ jealousy 2 ꒱

trigger warning/content warning - this is a tad bit gorey, especially during feitans section

trigger warning/content warning - this is a tad bit gorey, especially during feitans section. since i'm dealing with this killers, this will be a bit.. dark. please click off if you're not comfortable with that. i apologize beforehand! also, small mention of drinking during hisokas section. have fun reading :)

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
hisoka
———
"hm... who was that flirting with you?~ whats their name?~... why? no particular reason~ ☆"
———

your relationship with hisoka has always been... an interesting one. most people would give you weird looks and concerned glances, but you've grown not to care.

this also means that most people who are even the slightest interested in flirting with you have never had the chance to even approach you. i mean, most times you're always around this terrifying magician who had an intense blood-lust.

usually, nobody truly has ever flirted with you because of hisokas presence. it's one of the many reasons why you've always stayed around him, it gives a very nice feeling of security and reassurance that nobody would dare hurt you when he's around.

but, this hasn't stopped hisoka from getting jealous.

there are people who've looked at you in a way that hisoka didn't like, and this normally resulted in huge spikes of blood lust; basically dripping from hisoka. hisoka trusts you fully, but he can't help but become jealous when some random person tries to even hint at their attraction towards you.

it mostly ends in blood shed.

you hummed as you sipped your wine, your taste buds savoring the sweet flavor

you hummed as you sipped your wine, your taste buds savoring the sweet flavor. you were suppose to be out on another date with hisoka at one of his favorite bars, however he was late. you knew he was a bit busy and got himself into trouble, so it didn't surprise you that he was now 30 minutes late.

you put your wine glass down, sighing as you pulled out your phone. no new messages, 8:28. 'where did that dumb magician go this time?' you thought to yourself, growing more impatient.