ʚ✧ɞ; hanging out with them p2

☆

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆
hisoka
———
hisoka headcannons
———
• hisoka would bring you to places he think you'd like, he wants most time spent with you to be entertaining for you.
• he would bring you to the mall, restaurants, heavens arena, basically anywhere to get some sort of reaction out of you.
• "dear~ let's head into the lingerie store~ ♡"
• at home, he'd be very clingy towards you, he doesn't care what you're doing he just needs to be around you.
• normally, you'd play cards together and listen to music. sometimes you'd shower together, but that leads to other things 9/10 times. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
• "dear~ i simply cant get enough of you.. come closer to me.. ♤"
• "let's play blackjack. whoever loses has to do something for the winner~ ♧"

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆
illumi
———
illumi headcannons
———
• due to illumi being a literal assassin, sometimes you two can go months without spending time with each-other but it still happens.
• illumi doesn't really know what to do when you both go out, so you usually bring him to wherever you think you two might enjoy.
• "the mall? sure."
• illumi has a hard time picking out things at malls, restaurants, etc so you usually help him.
• "my love, i think i want this. i seem to like this more than those other clothes."
• at time, you both spend most time training, cooking, watching movies together, even bathing with each-other.
• "my love, can you please put shampoo in my hair?"
• "your body is warm. please let me hold you like this."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆
chrollo
———
chrollo headcannons
———
• sadly, you and chrollo also cant hang out as much as you both would like.
• when you do go out, chrollo goes all out. he doesn't mind showing you off and giving you anything you want. he will take you to fancy restaurants, fancy museums, nice book stores, and expensive malls.
• "you're my most prized possession. you deserve to have the best. i love you, my treasure."
• spending time at home consists of baking, reading, drinking tea and watching movies together.
• "can you sit on my lap, my treasure?"
• when you spend time at the hideout, you're usually sitting on his lap while he reads. sometimes, you'll be playing with the troupe while chrollo watches you with a faint smile.
• "my treasure. this is all worth it, for you. if you need anything, tell me."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆
feitan
———
feitan headcannons
———
• you and feitan love being with eachother, but he'll never admit it out-loud.
• usually when you hangout, it's when you've been partnered together during missions. feitan will quietly praise you for your work.
• "good job. that was an impressive kill."
• when you hang out normally, you and feitan will do very simple things. he doesn't mind walking around with you, talking about anything. most times, these simple strolls will turn into 10+ robberies.
• "do you like emeralds or diamonds?"
• when you hang out at home, you two will usually cuddle, listen to music together or attempt to bake.
• "cutie, stay close to me. your skin is soft and warm.... no, i never said i wanted to cuddle.. just stay close to me."
• "tsk, i didn't eat those chocolate chips. it was you, dumbass..." feitan would say while quickly wiping off the chocolate on the corners of his mouth.

———
537 words.
^^