ʚ♪ɞ; hanging out with them

⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅gon———gon headcannons ———

⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅
gon
———
gon headcannons
———

hanging out with gon requires a lot of energy...
• gon would drag you around to places that interest him, even if it's the weirdest thing ever.
• "[y/n]-san! look, it's an antique store! can we please do inside?"
• "look! they're selling lava-lamps! [y/n]-san, they're so cute, can we buy some?"
• when you're staying home, you both are usually playing a lot of games, like hide & seek or playing tag.
• "ne, [y/n]-san? do you want to play another round of tag?"
• sometimes you two try to cook but it always either turns into a food-fight or the food gets burned because you too are distracted.
• "[y-y/n]-san... the muffins got burnt..." gon would say with a slight pout.

⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅
killua
———
killua headcannons
———
• killua is a sucker for cafes, although he'll never admit it.
• you'd both go out to cafes, parks, amusement parks, basically anywhere. you'd also bring along alluka.
• "let's go to the new bakery that just opened, i heard they have good chocolate.." killua would say with his typical cat grin.
"[y/n]. on the count of 3, you grab all the chocolate robots you can hold, i'll grab alluka and we run out the door... 3, 2, 1, go!"
• when you hang out at home, the both of you are both usually playing with alluka. 
• on the rare occasions where alluka is asleep, you and killua would play video games, eat chocolate, cuddle or watch youtube together.
• "no, we are not watching more cat videos! w-what? they remind you of me? shut up idiot!" killua would shout with a scarlet blush on his face.
• "oi! idiot, stop hogging the blanket!"

⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅
kurapika
———
kurapika headcannons
———
• hanging out with kurapika isn't as often as you'd both like, but it happens!
• normally, the both of you would go to book stores and cafes, jewelry stores...basically anywhere that you two find the slightest bit of interest.
• "darling, i know this is a weird question but... can we go to the jewelry store? i wanted to try to find more earrings and rings.." kurapika would blush lightly.
sometimes, you and kurapika would go to the mall but take hours to leave. kurapika is quite picky about the clothes he likes, so he'll browse clothes for what feels like centuries. (we all know he's a fashion icon...)
• "darling, do you like this vest or this one? i can't pick..."
• when you two stay at home, most times you will cuddle together. on the bed, on the couch, even standing up won't stop kurapika from lightly wrapping his arms around your waist and placing his head on your shoulder.
• "you're so warm... i really enjoy it."

⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅
leorio
———
leorio headcannons
———
• same as kurapika, you two don't hang out or to out as often as you'd like but it still happens!
• when you and leorio go out, you two go out to bakery's, clothing stores, pools... anything to just enjoy eachothers company.
• "babe... my stomach hurts from all that cake.. can we go home?"
• you both would go to the library to pick up new books to read.
• "psh... babe, do you like these books?" leorio would smirk as he holds up an adult book.
• "BABE- I'M SORRY I WAS JUST KIDDING"
• at home, you two would just relax in any way possible. taking a bath together, reading together, watching television, or listening to music is one of the most basic yet loving things for the both of you.
• "babe, this show is boring... holding you is better than watching this."
• "turn up the volume of this song, and come here! we're gonna dance together!"

———
609 words.

thinking about making a killua angst...