☆┊꒰ warmth ꒱ - killua

trigger warning:angst

trigger warning:
angst. if you cannot handle that then please skip this chapter.

killua is aged up to 16.
———

killua pov;

[y/n] was always so warm. they was my favorite person to hug, to hold, to cherish. we met on one of our many hunter missions, and it's as if they put me under a spell as soon as our eyes met. i wanted to get to know them, become their friend, since they looked my age.

they were funny, energetic and extremely loving. they didn't care if i was an ex-assassin, they still wanted to be my friend. [y/n] was my best-friend, but i was selfish. i wanted more. how can someone like this, so sweet, only become my 'bestfriend'?

they were so warm. physically and emotionally. they were so nice.

i loved them.

———

holding their delicate body in my hands, all my surroundings seemed to fade. i could feel my heartbeat as my eyes looked down at the gorgeous, warmth underneath me.

"killua?" [y/n] said softly. i loved when [y/n] spoke, especially when they said my name. it made me feel wanted, loved, it made me feel so nice. "yes, [y/n]?" i spoke with the same tone, my heart beating out of my chest.

"when we're older, do you want to get married?" [y/n] asked seriously, with a tone ive never heard before. "of course. you're my light, my love, i'd die for you. you see me for who i am, not for who i once was. i want to be near you, even in the afterlife. wherever you go, i want to be there." i said confidently.

[y/n] hummed in satisfaction.

"wherever i go, you'll follow?" [y/n] asked lovingly, lightly shifting to look up at me, with their gorgeous eyes. gosh, their face was so pretty. i am head over heels in love with [y/n]. "i will. i'll follow you wherever you are, because i love you." i smiled. [y/n] smiled and laid back down against my lap.

then, it got cold.

my surroundings became more clear, and it was cold. not only was the environment cold, but so was [y/n]. i looked down at the cold corpse of my lover, who was covered in their own crimson blood. [y/n]'s warm body was cold to the touch, too cold for me to hold. i let go of [y/n]'s cold body, letting it lay against the cold ground.

it was cold.

———
421 words.

aaa this feels rushed, im trying to do so many things at once. i will most likely edit this in the future. i will try my hardest to get the jealousy scenario out tomorrow!

again i'm sorry for this horrible chapter, i tried to get this out as soon as possible, hence why it's so short.