☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons 2 ꒱

i just realized it might've been easier to keep this all in one chapter but hey

i just realized it might've been easier to keep this all in one chapter but hey... i'm already writing this and the other chapter was already posted so... oops?

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
hisoka
———
hisoka headcannons.
———

• don't expect any normal christmas with hisoka.. however, he is another big fan of christmas flavored candies. he just rlly like sweets and they won't be here forever.

• he will send the most menacing, yet somehow sweet holiday cards. like, imagine getting a card from a smiling hisoka, just to open it and see, written in a red pen, "i'm so glad you aren't dead yet~ merry christmas. ♤"

• he will make you and illumi participate in a secret santa with him. i'm sorry if you didn't want to do this, or be glad if you did want to. but.. if you got hisoka, good luck. he doesn't find joy in material things.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
illumi
———
illumi headcannons.
———

• pls give him some time.. he isn't used to celebrating anything. so, when you suddenly got excited for christmas, he was so confused... he will spend time asking his family, friends, and even looking up on google for things to do on christmas.

• if he's feeling festive... will most definitely put red and white pins on his outfit to at-least have some christmas spirit..

• he would get the best presents. i mean, he's rich asf??? and if you're his dearest... expect the best from illumi :(( he's already a huge fan of material affection, so when he learns that you give gifts on christmas, he'd already start brainstorming ideas.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
chrollo
———
chrollo headcannons.
———

• i'm sorry... chrollo doesn't give one fuck about christmas or the holidays. to chrollo, it's something that is unnecessary to him and his work. but if you like it, or celebrate it, he might just indulge in it.

• even if he doesn't celebrate it, don't worry you're still gonna get a gift. it'll obviously be stolen, but it'll be just for you. he'd try to learn more about the holiday but when i tell you he doesn't care... he doesn't care. only for you.

• if you asked, he would eat christmas foods with you. gingerbread cookies? sure. fruitcake? alright... eggnog? no. sorry, chrollo doesn't like eggnog.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
feitan
———
feitan headcannons.
———

• if you expected feitan to actually care about christmas, i'm sorry but you've got the wrong one. he doesn't care. and if you tried to get him to participate, he'd hesitate. maybe you'd convince him with food.

• feitan is a little shit that gets a laugh at telling kids that santa doesn't exist. this might just be his favorite activity, if you're just as evil as him, please do this with him. he loves it.

• he'd only participate in outdoor activities if it's a challenge. especially from phinks or shalnark? yeah. he will. he'd make the best snowman if it meant he'd beat someone else. and just... don't have snowball fights with feitan. another person who is just too good at snowball fights. if you get hit, good luck.

———
497 words.

also didn't proofread... let me know if there's any typos. i might (probably will) release that feitan chapter. i just want to make sure it's good for you guys! once again, thank you so much for all the support and hilarious comments.

love u all so much :(( <8