ღ ┊꒰ jealousy ꒱

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═ gon———"i don't like how they're looking at you, it makes me feel funny

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═
gon
———
"i don't like how they're looking at you, it makes me feel funny."
———

throughout your relationship with gon, you've never truly seen him get jealous. usually, it was actually you that was get jealous of all the girls that seemed to openly flirt with gon in front of you.

however, there are times where gon would get jealous. not openly, but he'd glare at anyone who looked at you for a bit too long for gon's liking. he'd unknowingly tighten his grip on your hand whenever someone started flirting with you and you'd interact back, it's not that gon didn't trust you, he didn't trust the people around you.

gon knows you like the back of his hand, he knew you more than you knew yourself. he trusted you with his life, however that could not be said with others who'd flirt with you. gon never knew the true intentions of people who'd come up to you, so he'd try to make sure to keep you close.

it was another normal day, where gon would drag you to different stores and areas around the town that peaked his interests

it was another normal day, where gon would drag you to different stores and areas around the town that peaked his interests. however you didn't really mind, since you liked being with gon. throughout your relationship, you've already grown accustomed to the weird areas that gon likes to go to.

"[y/n]-san! look, it's a little icecream shop! can we go in?" gon asked nicely, his eyes glowing at the sight of the cute little shop. how could you deny gon? "sure! let's go quickly!" you said with a smile, as gon quickly grabbed you to the store.

you both walked into the store, the cute jingle of the doorbell caused all staff to look at you with welcoming smiles. the icecream shop smelled sweet and looked very cute, it held a very home-feeling. gon smiled widely as he quickly dragged you to the line.

"ah- [y/n]? can you wait here? i'm going to go see if i can find a bathroom somewhere." you nodded as gon left to find the restroom. you hummed and tapped your foot as you waited for gon and the line to speed up, the line wasn't long by any means; but whoever was ordering was taking their sweet time.