☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons ꒱

I DO NOT CARE IF IT IS NOVEMBER

I DO NOT CARE IF IT IS NOVEMBER... it's christmas season, thanksgiving is over,, soo... here's some christmas/winter headcannons for the first few characters~ part two will be out today. thank you so much for all the support, hope you know i read all the comments, and i appreciate all the support.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
gon
———
gon headcannons.
———

• pls... gon is so cute. i really feel like he would enjoy the outdoor weather... maybe a bit too much. like, this boy loves making snowballs and snowmen so much, he won't notice how he can't even feel his fingers... like pls hold his hands?? hes so cold.

• HE LOVES HOT CHOCOLATE. i will never explain this, but imagine this. after a cozy day, playing outside, doing chores together, wearing the ugliest christmas sweaters, bundled up close together next to a window, with your hot chocolate in your favorite mug.

• now... as much as he loves winter themed activities, he cannot make a gingerbread house for his life. it'll fall apart so quickly, or it'll look like it got run over. however, this won't ruin his mood.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
killua
———
killua headcannons.
———

• now... killua is so used to the cold it's sort of concerning?/?/? like, while doing outdoor activities like making snow-angles and having snowball fights, you guys can go on for hours and this weirdo will still be warm.

• absolutely loves loves loves christmas themed candies. he loves trying peppermint chocolates, candy canes, christmas cookies, m&ms, any chocolate is not safe from this menace.

• if you're ever doing snowball fights with teams, you better wish you're not on the opposite team. killua WILL obliterate you, erase your existence with a single snowball.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
kurapika
———
kurapika headcannons.
———

• kurapika dislikes outdoor christmas activities besides shopping or spending time with friends. do not ask him to make a snowman, he will tell you that it's dangerous bc you can get sick. just know he's looking out for you and wants the best for you :((

• adores christmas shopping. the only thing he will do you with outdoors during winter is decorating. to kurapika, this is the one of the first few christmases that he's ever spent without sulking over the loses in his life, he will spend it with you.

• loves sending holiday cards out to his friends if he can't visit them. like, if there's a bad snowstorm that canceled some get together with gon, killua and leorio? he will send holiday cards.... through the group chat. he will not make the mail man go through that.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
leorio
———
leorio headcannons.
———

• now i love leorio, but my boy will make the worst christmas cookies ever. it's all up to you- he might help with designing but don't let him touch that dough. and if you can't bake them either- you're both better off buying the dry frosted sugar cookies from walmart.

• he adores spending time with you and friends... which results in him doing anything he can to get the best gifts for everyone. if you want a good gift, you better be on leorios good side.

• he will host christmas parties. and they're so cheesy- it'll be the small ones that you'd only get an invite if you're super close to him. the food will all be bought istg, unless everyone wants to eat burnt fruitcake. but they're so cute... another christmas decoration fanatic for sure!

———
558 words.

i didn't proofread this!!
only wrote this after listening to a christmas spotify playlist...

let me know if there's any funky words or misspelt words!

next chapter is coming today~