7

Why was she calling now, I still had another 8 minutes, shit shit shit. I answered the call "Hello?" I asked, shaking. I watched Akaashi move next to me and put his hand on my leg to try and calm my shaking. "Hello Kotaro, it's me, your mother again, are you at this boyfriend's house of yours?" she said still making sure to emphasize her disgust in the word boyfriend. "Yes mom, he's right next to me right now," I said shakily pushing the speaker setting on my phone, nearly dropping my phone. I placed my phone on Akaashi's small coffee table in front of me. I was very hesitant with what I was about to say, "M-mom, this is my boyfriend Akaashi" I said in a quiet tone quickly looking at Akaashi hoping he would go along and not blow this whole thing up in my face. "Hello, Mrs.Bokuto it's nice to finally speak to you," Akaashi said in a polite voice. "Nice to meet you too I guess Akaashi, even though I'm guessing you're a phaggot as well, you seem to be very polite, unlike my son who doesn't say hello to his mother after not talking to her for 4 years." she said in a snarky tone "MOM, you know the exact reasons why I cut you out of my life," I said on the verge of anger and tears. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder "Hey, it's okay, you can explain everything after this call" he whispered in my left ear. I quickly nodded my head and contained myself, "Soooo, Akaashi tells me about yourself" my mom asked. "Oh, well um, I'm a writer, I play volleyball, clean for fun(lmao), and I like plants." He said looking around his apartment finding things about himself. " Sorry if this question is personal Akaashi but do you have any fears, or ever talked to my son about his dumb fear," she said paranoid. "Uhm, yes ma'am I have some fears, and no I haven't talked to him about any fears." he was so good at responding to my mom even though she's been snarky and rude since she talked to him he's been staying calm.

"Well mom, it's getting late so I'm gonna let you go now," I quickly said hanging up without giving her a chance to disagree. "Akaashi I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this, I didn't even have time to explain I just put it on you, I'm so sorry." I felt tears start to fill my eyes, "Heyheyheyhey, Bokuto you're fine, seriously, I understand you panicked and needed help." He said in a reassuring tone "Now do you wanna tell me what the hell is going on with you and your family, and whatever she was talking about with you and a fear she finds dumb." He said moving to the chair across from me so he could look me dead in the eyes. I rubbed the back of my neck, " I guess I should catch you up on my history with my family." I claimed while looking down at the ground "It started around when I was 14" I started

Sorry, it's super short, also I lied, it's gonna be more than 2 parts. The next chapter is going to be in Bokuto's 14 year old pov :p 

Anyways thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful day or evening, or whenever your reading this lol