Not a Part

Hello, I am back to continue this story, I've been really busy from school, and just didn't have much motivation to continue this story. I'm glad you guys have liked this story so far and I'll try to do the best I can to make you guys keep wanting to read and have you guys feel joy and excitement while reading. The next parts I'll be writing will be long, so I ask you to stick with me and keep waiting. I haven't written a part in a while as well as watched the show, so I'll try my best to keep up the good content. 

As for how far I've come, I've learned a lot more about writing so I want to try doing things other than just this fanfiction. If you are into magical stories with romance as well as good plot lines and action, I ask you to maybe checkout my new upcoming story called Seasons. You don't have to of course but It'd be appreciated. 

Because there will be more than just fanfiction, I will be changing my user name. It might confuse you if I change it before you read this, but I hope you understand and support this news. 

If you have any fanfiction stories you want me to make or X reader stories, comment or DM and I'll try to get it done as soon as possible, since I'm trying to get back into writing.

Thank you for reading and have a good day! <3