Chapter 1: An Old Friend

CAPS=WRITER TALKING.

HELLO PEOPLE! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT. THIS STORY WILL BE LIKE A SEASON 3 OF REGAL ACADEMY, WITH BAD GUYS, VICKY, SCHOOL AND ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS HAVING LOVEY DOVEY MOMENTS WITH THERE CRUSHES. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Rose's POV

It's a new day and me and Travis are going to the portal to go to school.

While we were walking to the portal, we talked about how there are going to be new students who will be attending Regal academy.

"So Travis, do you have any ideas who some of the new students are?" I asked. "I don't know them personally, but I think I know some of there names." He Said. I was shocked at what he said.

We only just found last night.I wasn't actually expecting an answer from him. "How, may I ask?" "I over heard what my grandpa said to my mom and dad over the phone." He told me. "Ah that explains it."

"So what are their names?" I Questioned. "One of their names I think was, what was it again oh..... Alex." He Answered."WHAT, it couldn't be!"

Time Skip To Where We Introduce the New Students To the School.

HM Cinderella POV

It was time that we show the new kids joining us at Regal Academy to all the students.

"Students, may I have your attention please, we will be introducing the new kids that will be enrolled here at Regal Academy."I Said

"First up, Jamie Aladdin, Grand Daughter of Aladdin and Princess Jasmine, and she has carpet magic.

Carpet Magic was all I can think of so don't judge me!

"Second, Crystal Fairy God Mother, Grand Daughter of Fairy God Mother, and she has wish magic.

"Third, Liam Goldilocks, Grandson of Goldilocks, and he has Just Right magic.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THIS ONE EITHER, IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR LIAM AND JAMIE COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

" Last but not least Alex Frozen, Grandson of Anna and Kristoff, and his magic is Reindeer Magic.

Then after I said Alex's name, Rose mumbled something to herself.

"No Way, ALEX!" She Said

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER, IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO.IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO KEEP GOING IN THIS STORY COMMENT BELOW AND SAY "LOVE IT" THEN ILL KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY.

BESIDES THAT COMMENT BELOW WHAT MAGIC I SHOULD USE FOR JAMIE, LIAM, AND ALEX.