Chapter 2: Long Time No See

Rose POV

When I heard my granny introduce Alex my mind sank to the ground. Alex was my old crush from my old school and I haven't seen him since 2 years ago. What am I supposed to say to him? Please say he won't be apart of my team, but knowing my luck he will be.

He will be because it'll be more fun for the story.

Now my granny are taking the new students to the mirror to find out which teams there gonna be on.

"Now, first up Jamie. Tell us Mirror which team will Jamie be apart of." HM Cinderella Asked the mirror.

"Jamie, you will be apart of Shawn Beauty's Team."Mirror Answered."Shawn, wave your hand so Jamie knows who you are." Shawn waves his hand.

"Okay, Next, Crystal" HM Cinderella said.

"I wonder which team I'll be apart of?" Crystal Wondered.

"Lets see Crystal you can be apart of Lina Thumbelina's Team."Mirror Told Her. "So, Lina can you wave you hand and your team.

Okay so only Liam and Alex need a teams.

"Liam your up." HM Cinderella Said. "Liam, I'd like you to be in Odette Swans Team. He Said. "Odette lift your hand please."

Odette did the same as Shawn and Lina.

Last was Alex. Please not our team, please not our team.

"Alex, your up."

"Alex, you can join Roses team."Mirror said. "No." I mumbled. "What did you say, Rose?" Joy Wondered. I slightly jumped when Joy talked. "Nothing." I Answered. "Rose, please lift your hand please."HM Cinderella Asked. "Yes, Granny."

I raised my hand and I looked straight at him. When he looked at me, I knew he recognized me straight away.

"Rose, what are you doing here?" He questioned. "I'll explain later."

"You know him?" Travis Asked. "Yeah, we we're friends at my old school." I Said. "Then, what is he doing here?" Wondered Astoria. "I don't know but that's what we're going to find out." I Answered.

"Alright, you all may go." HM Cinderella.

Astoria POV

I couldn't believe Rose knew this Alex guy. And the fact he was like Rose and was a fairy tale but lived and went to school on earth is kinda freaky.

"Lets go find Alex and ask him what he's doing here, and how he found Regal Academy." I asked. "I agree." Hawk Said. "Fine. Rose agreed.

We rushed to find Alex, but to our surprise he was alone on the bench in front of the school.

"Alex!" Rose Screamed. "Oh, hey Rose it's weird and great to see you here, anyway what are you doing here?" Alex Said. "I could say the same for you, but I'll explain everything later. So how about you?"I wondered. "Well, my parents used to go here." He explained.

"Anyway, it's great to see you again, we should catch up sometime." He Said

"I'm not looking back at that time." Rose Answered. "Do they know?" He questioned. "No, and I like to keep it that way." Rose responded.

No one had any ideas what they were talking about, did something happen at their old school? Was there a deeper connection between these two then what we thought? I'm confused.