Chapter 12: Dangerous Learning

Alex POV

I used my magic to make a reindeer fly into her dragon which made her fall down from the sky. Being on Dragons we're really high up, which gives them more time to catch her, but because of the armor we have on, it pulls her down quicker. I'd like to see them try and save her this time.

Everyone is flying down as fast as possible which just makes me laugh.

"Nice job Alex." Vicky said with a smirk. She looks so gorgeous with that blonde hair of hers. Even though it reminds me of Rose, and she just makes me annoyed. "Of course! I mean I am pretty good at sabotages." I say with confidence. I must impress Vicky, she's my love, we deserve to be together! We'd be the best villain couple! I look down to see them struggle and panic and possibly see Rose hurt but no longer see Rose falling or her friends. "Where in the snow did they go!?" I say in distraught. "Hey Alex!" I hear Rose yell. I look up in surprise and see her on her dragon with her friends flying ahead closer to the finish line. "I bet you were worried right? We're way more experienced at flying so don't worry. It will take more than a little fall to beat us! Now let's go and win this thing!" Rose yells. I turn my head to beside Rose and see the rest of the team smirk at me. I hate them. This will not end here. It's only just the beginning. 

Rose POV

I continued to fly forward and smile at my friends. It's clear that the grownups won't see what is going on. We have to stop him ourselves, but it's gonna be hard to do things without people getting suspicious. "Hey! Let's go faster! Let's show these guys who's the best!" Travis exclaims. "Ya!" We all yell in unison.

I turn around to see Alex try to catch up to us, but he won't catch up that easily. I want to leave him in the dust. I gestured to my friends and flew at full speed. We finally reached the ending and dropped down to the ground. We waited a good couple minutes for everyone else to show up, including Alex.

"Wow, you guys are at your best today." Mr Beast said.

"Well of course. We are the best team at school." Astoria said confidently. "As for you Alex, you need to keep up with your team. Don't be slagging off. Maybe you should practice with Hawks. He is one of the best dragon riders." Beast consulted.

"Maybe sir." Alex answered. I laughed at the thought alone. Alex and Hawks, getting along? That's very funny, but if they we're to do a battle. Hawks would not hold back, so I'm pretty sure he'd win, he's so strong! Especially compared to Alex, he probably doesn't know how to take a battle just yet, like I was before.

"I'd love to teach him about riding sir." Hawks insisted. "Ok, Hawks and Alex, come by tonight and I'll supervise you." Beast said.

The boys nodded then walked away to put their gear away which is what the rest of the group did before they started talking. I saw Hawks walking up to me from the corner of my eye and I turned to face him. "Hey Hawks. Nice riding." I complimented. "Thanks Rose, today I'm supposed to show Alex how to control his dragon." He winked. "So I wanted to ask if you wanted to watch, or even help me, since you're pretty good at it, and you're his old friend,so you understand him better." Hawks ranted. I laugh cheekily. Hawks gets pretty cute when he talks like that. "Ya! It'll be funny to see him constantly fall." I said.

"Is that the only reason why you're coming?" Hawks asked. I was surprised. Does Hawks care about how I feel about Alex? Or is it that he likes me? Or maybe even both. Oh gosh, I'm rambling again. I need to stop, this is why school was hard for me back then.

"Well no. I'm going because you're asking me too right?" I asked. "Yes of course. I want you to be there." I smiled at him and continued to walk along my friends to the academy, as well as our enemy Alex. The games start now Alex. 

I know I said it'd be long, but I wanted to get something to you guys soon. I hope you guys like it! And if you haven't already consider checking out my new story. 

Have a good day/night!