Chapter 11: Mysterious Fall

Rose POV

I slowly open my eyes to see my mom and granny look down at me.

"Rose are you alright dear?" HM Cinderella asked.

"Im ok Granny, but what happened to me."

"Alex accidentally put a random potion in your teams cake to make sure you guys win, but it turned out to be poison, and you ate the cake."

"Oh I see, but i'm ok right?" I asked

"Yes Rose your just fine, you only needed a bit of rest." Mom answered.

I just nodded, it probably wasn't an accident. I caught Alex talking to Vicky while baking the cake, he probably got the poison from her. I have to keep my guard up.

Also there's the other question, why does he want me or anyone hear to die?  Maybe Hawk! He's been fighting with him everyday! If he hurts him i will never forgive him! I don't want Hawk to get hurt ever!

"Ok get up Rose, you have class today. You have a dragon riding lesson. Do you think you can ride?" Granny wondered.

"I think i can manage Granny." I answered

I got up, got changed and went to school on my dragon. As I was flying, I remembered life before Alex got here, it was amazing. I probably would've already told Hawk how I feel.

I got to the Academy and went to the dragon riding class.

Alex POV

I was with the team, and they couldn't stop glaring at me. Probably because of the poison cake stuff.

Then Rose comes down on her dragon, she puts her dragon on row of the other dragons and came to the team.

Everyone was staring at her, bubbly annoying self.

"Rose are you sure your able to ride? You did just get poison yesterday.." Joy asked.

Then the whole team stared back at me.

"Guys I'll be fine, Granny said i'm fine." Rose smiled

What! That poison Vicky gave me was supposed to be deadly! What happened!

"Well I'm glad Rose, if you need or feel anything just let any of us know." Hawk suggested 

"Thank you Hawk." Rose said as she blushed.

Ugh I hate them so much being all cutesy. I wish I could do that with my beloved Vicky.

"Alright everyone gather around! Get on your dragons! There is a obstacle course in the sky! The persons team who passed the finish line first will gain 100 points!" Teacher Beast said.

We all get on our dragon and start the course. Since the cake didn't work, time for a new plan. I smirk.

Rose POV

I jump on my dragon and ride through the course. I see Hawk on the side of me and we both smile at eachother, Hawk immediately turned his face in overwhelming blush.

As we race each other to the finish line I turn around to see my other team but i see them catching up.

How did we get so far! "Let's keep going farther Hawk!" I yelled.

He nodded and smirked, he sped up and is now ahead of me by some metres.

I smiled before I was about to speed up too, but before I could, I feel a push on my dragon, and soon enough i'm falling!"

"AHHHH!" I yell!

As i'm falling fast, i slowly lose cautiousness. My friends are too far to get to me. Will I survive? I didn't even tell Hawk I love him. 

IM SO SORRY GUYS! I've just haven't been in the mood! I'll keep trying to work on the story! As much as i can! I love how you guys like the story thank u guys sm!

Words: 610