Chapter 8: Lethal Poison

Rose POV

I'm glad things cooled down between Hawk and Alex, but I think Alex is still angry. Honestly I blame myself. I was the reason Hawk got angry at Alex, but Alex, said something about me to him. 

What will happen between them? He's apart of our team now and we can't have fights in side the team, or else we won't trust each other. 

Trust is what every team needs without it, everyone will be angry all the time. 

Alex POV

I can't believe Hawk had to open his big mouth! Now everyone probably thinks I'm just an annoying child! Everyone here is so annoying, and nice, sometimes being strict is the only way to get what you want! 

I need to get Hawk out of my way! 

Rose is still too safe, I may be smart, but I'm not the strongest.  I need to get Rose when she's devastated and weak, and the key to that is Hawk, she loves him and would do anything for him. 

Hawk would do the same, so this would be easy. 

Or I could just get rid of them all at once, it'll be easier and faster, ha! I knew I was smart but not a genius.  

I know exactly who to go to. I bet they haven't even realized I left. 

"Psst Vicky." 

"What do you want, Alex!" Vicky Annoyingly answered. 

"You got any poison I could use, it should be lethal!" 

Vicky smirked at me, "I know exactly what you need, take this." She hands me a potion bottle.

"Perfect thanks!" 

She is so amazing! So pretty and evil, she knows exactly what I need! My heart can't take it, I think I'm in love! I must have her! She'll be my second duty after getting revenge on Rose! 

I need to sneak back into my group. 

"Alex put the vanilla in." Astoria asks. 

Instead of the vanilla I shall put the poison in it, this should be quite entertaining. \

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN CAKE IS COOKED*

"Perfect it smells and looks amazing!" Joy exclaims. 

"Let's have a taste!" Everybody 

To be Continued.......

What's up guys it's been a while! I'm very sorry! But I'm back into wattpad, I wasn't inspired to continue before. But now I can see it getting interesting. 

See you later! <3