Chapter 4: What Is Alex Up Too

Rose POV

I was actually starting to get really worried about Alex we searched everywhere for him since he's apart of the team. "Where could he be ?" Joy Wondered. "I bet he ran like everyone else, he is still new to all of this." Lingling Replied.

Lingling is probably right we should just start actually looking for the villain. "We'll worry about him later we have to save Regal Academy." Rose Suggested.

Everyone nodded and got on their dragons, we raced around Regal Academy and finally found the villain in town. We got our wands ready and Astoria, Joy, and Travis jumped of their dragons and ran to the villain. Me, Hawk and Lingling stayed on our dragons to get a height advantage.

I started shooting pumpkins toward the villain,who which looked like Jafar from Aladdin.

"Pumpkin seeds, are you Jafar from Aladdin. I love the movie!"

He dodged my pumpkins and nodded his
head. I was so excited. "Focus Rose!" Astoria Yelled. "Right, right."

Time Skip To After The Fight And Alex's Plan Worked.

Hawks POV

I can't believe that Alex actually did it he's smarter than we thought and he's only new to the school. Wait he's new to the school then he shouldn't know any magic, not to mention he was raised on earth.

This isn't right I'm going to keep my eyes on him.

What if he's trying to get closer to Rose to hurt her? Is Rose in danger? I could just be over thinking this.

Well I better get ready for tomorrow.

Sorry about the short story, I wanted to give at least something to you guys. I promise I didn't die.

I'll try to get a new story soon. I'm just really busy with grade 7.