Chapter 6: Fairy-Tale Christmas

Hawk POV

We were on our way to the Snow White Castle, hoping to find my granny. We had to warn somebody of the "friendship" between Vicky and Alex. I didn't trust Alex at all. He was new to the school and knew how to defeat a villain. That was not right. 

"Are you okay Hawk?" Travis worried. 

"Of course, why wouldn't I be, I just want to tell somebody about Alex." 

" You hated him ever since the first day of school. Are you jealous of Rose's old Crush?" Travis Smirked.

I was furious, why would I be jealous of the stupid, annoying, crazy, weird, and suspicious  Alex. Okay, maybe I am jealous of Alex, just knowing they had a past together just drives me crazy, he knew her longer which makes it even worse. 

I said no to Travis and flew faster to get in front  of the group. 

"What did you say Travis?" Rose Questioned. 

"Nothing." Travis Said. Travis began to fly faster as well. 

We arrived at the Castle and got off of our dragons. 

Rose POV

*Ring Ring* 

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to do something. I was confused. But I felt a vibration on my leg, WHAT!?

"Why are you guys looking at me?" I asked

"Rose, it's your phone. Answer it!!" Travis Said. 

Oh, my phone, okay, I'm dumb. I grabbed my phone and answered it. 

"Hello?" "Rose, do you remember what day it is?" Clara Asked. "Oh, mom, um no, am I supposed to, wait is it somebody's birthday?" 

"No, Rose, it's Christmas Eve." "WHAT! Pumpkin seeds!" 

Oh my gosh, how did I forget Christmas. I am officially dumb. But it's only Christmas Eve, I still have time to start a party. 

"Okay, mom I'm going to start creating a party." "No, Rose we already have a party set for tomorrow. If you want, you and your friends can spend Christmas here on earth, you guys can stay in the basement." Clara Exclaimed.

Oh, that was a good idea. "I'll ask, i'll call you back" I told her. 

"Hey guys, do you remember last year when we celebrated Christmas for the first time in years, which I'm still trying to process that." 

"Um yeah, it was amazing!" Joy Exclaimed. "Well, today is Christmas Eve." 

"What's is that, is it like a reminder of the actually day." Astoria said. 

"Yeah, pretty much, anyway, my mom said if your parents say your allowed, you guys can spend Christmas with me on Earth, so you guys can see what it's like, since you guys are still new to this." 

Everyone cheer. "I'll take that, as a yes. Make sure to ask your parents, meet me and Travis at the gate when it turns dark, with everything you think you will need." 

Everyone nodded. This is going to be awesome. I really hope, they can stay at my house.

Everyone jumped on their dragons, and flew to their castle to ask their parents. Everyone except Travis. He lives on Earth so he has less pressure to convince his parents, an he is sure, he can come over.

 I remembered I told mom, I'd call back with their answer. I dialed her number, and pressed call.

"Hello?"