Chapter 10: Poison Test

Hawk POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED! Rose! All she did was eat the cake! This doesn't make any sense. As I watch the beautiful girl in front of me laying on my arm, I started to panic.

What could I do? I don't understand what's happening. It doesn't look like she's in pain....that's good!

I wouldn't want to watch her get hurt. I wouldn't be able to bare it.

"Rose!" I screamed.  "What just happened?" Astoria wonders.

"I don't know? She sort of just fell."

"Well all I remember her doing before she fainted was eat the cake?" Travis said. "It has to be the cake, children." HM Cinderella.

How could someone do that? We were watching the cake being made? It has to be someone from out group? But no one would do that to Rose, we all love her, but of course I thought......

Alex!

HM Cinderella POV

I know it was probably poison, and it was Alex, but of course I'd like to see if the children can figure it out themselves. But the question is why would Alex do that? I thought him and Rose got along quite well.

"Alright children, let's move Rose into my office. We will talk more about it after."  I said.

We picked up Rose and brought her into my office and laid her on the couch.

"Now what do we do? We need to save Rose ASAP!" Hawk said

"We will Hawk, don't worry, but first we need to figure out what happened to her, so we know what to do." Lingling said.

I see Hawk pout.

"Ok so what caused her to black out like that?" Astoria said. "It has to be the cake right?" Joy said

"Right, but we were all around the cake, it has to be one of us." Astoria suggested

These guys are so smart, I'm so proud of them.

"But why would any of us want to hurt Rose?" Travis wondered.

"Because someone hates her and is probably jealous for what she has! Now.... isn't that right Alex!" Hawk said.

Alex POV

Of course Hawk says it's me. He's always has it in for me. What do I do? I don't want to get caught, if I do I get kicked out than I can't get revenge on Rose!

Looks like I have to play it cool. "Honestly maybe it was me." I said.

"WHAT!" Everyone screamed.

"Let me explain. I wanted to win so badly, I got a potion from a shop, that was supposed to make it taste amazing, but maybe it didn't work and it was actually a poison potion?"

There that's a pretty convincing lie. Let's hope it works.

"Are you kidding me! You put the judges at risk, but sadly Rose took a bite first!" Hawk yelled.

"Well how was I supposed to know it was a poison potion!" I yelled back.

"Alright everyone calm down, now Alex do you know where the potion came from?" HM Cinderella said.

"No, I'm sorry. I wish I knew." I said.

What was I supposed to say? Say Vicky gave it? I'm not gonna get my beautiful girl, in trouble!

"Ok, thank you for being honest Alex. We will take Rose home to the Cinderella castle and take care of her there." HM Cinderella said.

We all said thank you to HM and left her office, we were all stunned and walked to the front of the school.

"I can't believe that happened to Rose! I feel bad." Joy said.

"It's alright Joy, she'll be ok soon, let's just get ready for tomorrow we have some more dragon training." Astoria said.

We all walked away, and went home. But at the corner of my eye I could see Hawk watching me walk away.

Hawk and Rose.....you will pay for my heartache

Hello everyone! I'm back! I hope you like the chapter. I'm sorry it took so long I've lost interest for a while but finally got back into writing. Let me know what you think of the story so far in the comments! ❤️