29.

TEN MONTHS LATER.

"damn it." spencer says, hammering his finger for the 5th time now. he's been trying to put together your little girls crib, all by himself. he refused to read the instructions, because he helped jj put up henry's crib, and he knew how to do it like the "back of his hand."

"spencer baby, henry is 11, you put that crib up a long time ago." he groans "i have an eidetic memory, i'm supposed to remember how to do this. i remember will telling me exactly what to do-" he pauses suddenly.

"that's why i can't remember! i didn't read the instructions, will read them to me!" he says relived.
"congrats, your memory is in tact. now please read the instructions before i pop." you say handing him the instructions.

he sighs and takes them, reading them quickly. you smile and walk out the room, knowing he would be done in no time. you moved into spencer's apartment when he got discharged from the hospital, to help him recover. you ended up staying, it made sense, you already were having a baby.

if you would have told yourself last year you would be living with spencer reid, in love and having his baby? you would probably faint. but now you couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else.

you were honestly so shocked you hated spencer for so long, he was so easy to love. and he was so selfless and sweet, not to mention the smartest person you had ever met. he was a package. you were so busy daydreaming about how wonderful he was, you didn't notice the water dripping down your leg.

"oh my god." you say. "SPENCER!!" you yell frantically. he runs out of the room, eyeing you up and down before focusing on the puddle underneath you. "i hope that crib is finished because this baby is coming." you say.
...........
ten hours later, you had a beautiful baby girl. the team came, along with your brothers. you'd picked jj to be her godmother, and derek to be her godfather.
garcia cried like a baby when she saw her, as expected. and hotch will swear he didn't, but you saw a tear from him.

"josephine jennifer is a beautiful name guys." emily says, wiping her eyes. "josephine is after my mother, and jennifer is after one of the best people i know." you say, hearing jj sniffle. "we better get used to having two jj'a around." derek says, causing you to laugh.
.........

visitors had come and gone, the boys went back to the house to finish the crib, and emily and garcia went to go get some food, so it was just you and jj.
"i still can't believe you had a baby, and named her after me." jj says, holding your baby girl. "all the jj's i know are bad asses" "i'm the only jj you know." she says chuckling.

"i'm so proud of you, you've gone through so much this year and with spencer, you're stronger than you think." she says. "thank you jj, i truly couldn't do it without you." "did you guys know we had a bet, and i bet morgan 30 dollars that the two of you would get together? from the first day you joined the team, you and spencer acted so similarly it was bizarre. but then everything happened with his friend and you just hated him." she says

"well i'm glad i came to my senses." you say smiling. you honestly couldn't be happier. you had a beautiful healthy baby, and a wonderful support system.  everything was .. perfect. "i wish life would stay like this forever." you say.

"oh trust me, they grow up so fast. next thing you know she's gonna be introducing you to her first boyfriend." jj says laughing. "like any of the men in her life will let her date until she's 100" you say, laughing with her. "auntie jj will hook her up." she says winking at you.
.........
3 WEEKS LATER.

"is it possible that she sucked all the milk out of me?" you ask spencer, motioning to the child on your chest. "no actually, the more your baby
eats, the more your system produces."

"good, because it feels like she had." you say laughing. "but she's so cute she could get away with anything." you coo. "how did i get so lucky?" you hear Spencer mutter under his breath. "perfect girl, perfect baby, perfect, life is perfect."

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" - Sam Keen.

A/N: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS. my first ever book just ended and i'm very emo about it. i can say writing this book has had its ups and downs, but i truly love making people happy with my writing. i hope you all enjoyed my little book!!!! xoxo!!