20.

a/n: dirty language again.. and smut. also the chapter will talk about the song turning page by sleeping at last , so you might want to listen to it before reading if you never have.
(it's literally the sweetest song yall)

just do it already before i sit-" before you could finish that sentence his hand was marking your ass , hard. it made a loud clap sound and you had to physically keep your moan in your throat. garcia had a grin on her face bigger than the moon.

"that my friend , was a spank!" you nod and sit back down, carefully. spencer really put all of his force into that slap and you were positive it would sting for a while. you hiss at the contact which makes him chuckle. "i'll go easier on you next time" he whispers.
"who said there would be a next time?" you loved pushing his buttons. "i did, when we get to the hotel come see me." he says , whispering but strong

"what am i, in trouble?" you ask cocking your brow. "well you weren't but if you keep asking questions you will be. i have aloe back at the hotel, i know it's gonna sting." you hum and go back to playing the game. "garcia is this the last word?" you ask

"nope, two more. now cmon i want to win!" she says and you laugh. the second to last word is fingering. you look at spencer and shake your head, you were not about to let him finger you in front of your colleagues. he sighs and hold up his hand and start rapidly flipping his fingers back and forth, as if he were fingering someone. it was hot. needless to say you were sitting in a puddle.

"oh! uhhh is it .. fingering?" garcia asks. he nods and she smiles. "cmon this is the last word!" she says. the last word is kiss. that was easy enough. before you can turn your head to kiss , spencer grabs your head and pushes your lips into his. all the pent up sexual tension you felt toward him these past weeks melted away as your tounges danced in each others mouths.

"okay that's a kiss and it looks like you don't want to stop , soooooo i'm declaring my self the winner. any objections? good, have fun!" garcia says as you continue to kiss spencer. she presses a button and a divider comes up between the front seat with her and derek and the back which makes you pull out of the kiss in shock. "what is this?"

"this is an fbi car y/n." derek says and you remember that this is the car anderson bought , it had dividers. that were soundproof. you could tell you and spencer figured that out at the same time, while you started taking your pants off he began unbuckling his belt.
without breaking eye contact he wraps his hand around your throat ,pushes you under him and whispers in your ear "now, this is sound resistant not  sound proof, so don't be as loud as last time , 'kay?"

you gasp" i am not that loud" "i can show you better than i can tell you." he says before sticking two fingers into you, sliding them in and out. you let out a loud moan and he smirks. "my point exactly. didn't even need to prep you , is that how much i turn you on?" you nod , if you tried to talk no actual words would come out. he increased the pace "i need words , pretty. unless you want me to stop because i'll stop." he says , pulling out of you.

"n-no keep going." you shakily say and he sticks his fingers back into you causing you to clench around them. "now as i recall , i asked you a question. answer it pretty girl, is that how much i turn you on?"

"fuck- yes" you say panting, you were getting close already . "yes what?" he asks , his voice full of lust. "y-yes sir" you say and he groans at the name. "good girl, are you close?" "yes sir" you could feel the knot growing in your stomach and your legs start to shake. you whine and whimper as he starts going faster and faster.

"fuck- spencer i'm gonna cum" you moan out. "cum for me pretty." and with that , you release onto his fingers. he pulls them out and you whimper at the loss of contact.