5.

walking to the car was a blur, you could not believe what just happened. once you got there you locked the door and sat in the seat with a sigh. you decided you would text the girls when you got home and focused on driving.

you got to your apartment complex and walked to your apartment. spencer reid does bdsm? more importantly , he wanted to do it with you? you didn't know which one of the girls would be best to call and tell about this but you had an idea.

grabbing your keys and locking the door you just came into , you ran down the stairs to your car and hopped in. you went to the nearest chinese food spot and grabbed takeout then made the drive to emily's place. you got there , food in tow and knocked hoping she was home.

she opened the door shocked to see you there. "y/n? what are you doing here?" she asked. you walked in her apartment not really caring if she was gonna invite you in or not. "i hope you're ready to listen because i need to talk , and i brought you food."

she smiled and motioned to the couch. you sat in silence and ate for a while before you started. "so after brunch , i found myself outside of spencer's apartment. i kissed him em. and now he thinks i'm interested in his sex life and being a part of it."

"well are you?" she asked curiously. "that's the thing , i don't know. he said he would text me but-" as if on cue your phone dinged with a text from spencer.

s:hey angel , assuming you do want to go through with this. meet me at the pizza place by my apartment at 7 tomorrow.

"well he kept his word then" emily said laughing. "you gonna reply?" the truth was you really did want to go through with spencer but you didn't know what to say

"what should i say em?" "well hun, if this is something you really want , go for it. i mean it's just sex." you sighed "yeah , just sex."

y/n: see you then lover boy.

lover boy?!? that's the best you could come up with y/n? what is this man doing to you. you didn't even know if he liked being called nicknames or if he even wanted to really do this with you-

s: i like the nickname angel. see you at 7.

you sigh and cut your phone off. you and em finished your food and cleaned up. prentiss went to her room and came back out with a pair of shorts and a shirt. "assuming you don't feel like going home?" you smiled and took the clothes. emily was truly your best friend , and it shocked you how well she knew you.

you went to her bathroom to change then went to her room. she was already in bed and you crawled next to her. by her breathing patterns you could tell she was already asleep. so you slowly drifted off.

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS STORY EYE- yalllllll omg i'm shook😯 okay but feel free to leave suggestions! xoxo! (this chapter was low key a filler so it's kinda short sorry)