11.

"let's get our girl back."

you knew the prime suspect was the cab driver and it made you feel uneasy that garcia was hungover and alone, no doubt scared out of her mind. you couldn't help but blame yourself , you hailed that cab of doom after all. your name being called snapped you out of your trance. "y/l/n ride with reid, emily and morgan back to the station. jj and dave lets go , meet you all there."

you didn't know how to feel, your better half was missing and it was all your fault. you trudged to the car and sat next to emily, fighting reid to sit by you. you laid your head on her shoulder and the tears started coming. you hated crying in front of people. this was probably the teams first time seeing you this vulnerable. you tried to cry as softly as possible but you were in a car full of profilers, and it didn't take much to hear your occasional sniffles plus you were pretty sure you'd left a patch of old makeup and tears on emilys shirt. they knew you would never admit you were crying and would want to be left alone , so they did just that.

about 5 minutes into the drive you realized how you looked, hair matted , mascara and last nights makeup smudging your face, and last nights pajamas on. as if she could read your thoughts emily spoke "y/n i have my go bag with makeup wipes and a fresh outfit you can wear, you can change when we get there." you sighed a content sigh and gave her a weak smile.

5 more minutes passed before you arrived at the police department. you all hopped out the car and you immediately went to the restroom and got changed out of those pajamas. emily was a little smaller than you , so the pants she gave you fitted really nice around your curves. you tucked the long sleeve red top into the tight black pants and you already ad your boots on.

you wiped your face and pulled your hair back into a bun , not really caring how it looked. you rushed out the bathroom to find your team sitting at a table with files out. " what have we got so far?" you asked frantically, wanting this to be over as soon as possible. "what cab service did you take, and do you remember the guys name?" morgan asked

you closed your eyes and tried to remember the guys name .. micheal? no think y/n think. "hello my name is mark, i'll be your driver today" his voice pierced through your ears. "mark!" you yelled a little too excitedly. "his name was mark." you said again, with less enthusiasm. "jj find somebody who can give us a search on all cab drivers named mark in the area by the club." "sir that's going to be a very long list-" jj was starting to say but got cut off by reid

"the somewhat popular name mark, ranked the 210th most popular boys name in the united states. presently one of the top 250 most popular, mark has been a top 500 placer since the social security administration began keeping records in 1880. in any year, the least number of babies named mark was 67 in 1908." reid said. "like i said, its gonna be long list." jj said with a sigh.

"y/l/n we need a general description of him." hotch says. you knew you didn't have time to find a sketch artist so you just told him how he looked , picturing him in your head as you spoke. "he looked about 30-35, white male with brown eyes and blonde hair. about 5'11? he was sitting down so im not so sure about the height but i saw the rest." you say confidenlty. jj nodded and went to find somebody while the rest of you worked on victimology. "okay so why garcia?" rossi says curiously. "maybe she reminded him of someone he lost?" emily stated, although it sounded more like a question. "i mean, she was pretty wasted so it might have just been a spur of the moment decision." morgan says

jj comes running to the table with seemingly good news and some manila folders. she comes up to you and shows you a picture with a face you recognize "thats him, thats mark." you say shakily. reid snatches the file and reads about him "mark thompson, 32 years old, works for starlight cab companies and just got out of a nasty divorce with-" his jaw drops and derek takes the file and continues

"just got out of a nasty divorce with garcia's doppelganger"  morgan says letting out a huff of air as he shows us a picture of a woman who looks exactly like garcia. you sigh "hotch, she looks like she could be garcia's twin sister" you say in disbelief. "jj did you get adresses?" "i found his home and a storage container in his name" jj says back. "morgan, reid, prentiss and y/l/n you go to the house , dave jj and i will go to the storage container. backup will meet us there, do not approach the home without backup, this man is not in a good mental state and is unpredictable." you all nod and get in the suv to take the short drive to his house. 

once you pull up, you see some local pd and swat in the driveway. you all had earpieces so both you and hotch's teams would enter at the same time. "you guys ready?" hotch asks. "ready as we'll ever be."emily says back. "3,2,1 enter!" you hear your cue from hotch and watch swat kick down the door. you feel like somethings off but you can hear comotion through your earpiece. "mark thompson, fbi put the weapon down." you hear rossi say. you let out a sigh of short lived relief before you hear maniacal laughing and thompson say "better get your agents out my house, its about to get hot." and with that you hear a single gunshot. "thompson shot himself, get everyone out the house now, its rigged." you can hear jj talking to garcia in the background as you all panicaly try to get out the house. 

running down the stairs behind everyone else, you trip and fall over your own feet. "y/n are you okay?" emily asked from the doorway, the rest of the team behind her. those are the last words you hear before the house engulfs in flames, with you still inside.

HEYYY YALLLLLLLLL!!!!! my updating schedule is all over the place, but i try to write whenever i can. im so glad yall are enjoying my story, dont forget to vote and comment. love you all!! xoxo!!