13.

a/n: this song was stuck in my head while writing so i had to incorporate it into this chapter! 😂 anyways enjoy!

spencer helps you into the car and you sigh once you finally get in. you feel the weight in the car shift and can tell he got in. you know he's going to try to talk to you, and you don't want that. you quickly reach for the radio knob, trying to cut the volume up before he has the chance to speak, but he grabs your wrist and stills your motions.

"y/n i could make this next week a living hell for you, or you could be a good girl and maybe this week will be fun, for the both of us." he says with a smirk. for some reason , your inner brat decided to come out "well then , if i'm a bad girl you'll just have to punish me doctor" you say in the brattiest tone you could possibly make. you can tell you pissed him off by his jaw clenching and then he steps on the gas and you were off.

once you made it to your apartment after spencer helped you onto the elevator you began to pack. you had a little idea on how to get back in the game with spencer. "hey spence , can you help me pack? just pick some stuff out for me in my first drawer?" he nodded and went to the drawer.

the look on his face when he opened your underwear and lingerie drawer was priceless. you honestly weren't sure how he would react but this wasn't it. "y/n are you sure you need these things?" he asked with a gravely voice.

"i mean unless you want me going commando at your house for a week, then yes spencer i need my panties." you say with a huff. you liked being a brat to spencer , it felt like you were always keeping him on his toes.

"well y/n i guess i should pick them out since i'm the only one seeing them , good call" he says and happily goes to picking out your underwear and throwing some into your bag. you just shook your head in disbelief and hobbled over to your closet.

"so , what should i pack? are we doing anything i should know about?" you ask spencer. "just pack normal clothes , maybe a dress or two if the team wants to go out somewhere." he says nonchalantly

you pack 3 pairs of shorts , 4 pairs of sweats , 2 hoodies and a couple of jeans and tops for the week. you ask spencer to put the underwear and stuff in the bag and go to the bathroom to get your toiletries.

you pack your toothbrush and toothpaste, along with some soap and shampoo. the last thing you grab is your makeup bag before you walked back into the room with spencer. he eyed up your stash curiously , opening and closing his mouth like he wanted to speak but didn't.

after a while of that you got annoyed. "what reid just say it" he looked taken aback by your sudden outburst but quickly composed himself and began to speak. " you aren't moving in with me y/n , it's just a week. you don't need all that."

"a girls gotta have options spencer!" you say and shrug your shoulders. he scoffs and you giggle. you put your toiletries bag on your shoulder and spencer has your luggage. you make sure to lock up and rest comfortably on your crutches , thank god you don't have these all week.

you and spencer made it to the car and you sat in the seat with a huff while he put your crutches in the backseat and put your luggage in the trunk. spencer lives about 15 minutes away from you , and you saw he had an aux cord in his car so you grabbed your phone out your pocket and connected it. spencer gave you a quizzical look , but you continued

you put your playlist on shuffle , and the first song that came on was lady marmalade by christina aguilera. you cut it all the way up and let the window down so the night air would blow in your hair.
"hey sista , go sista , soul sista , go sista" you sang along using your phone as a mic.

this song was one of your favorites, everytime you heard it you would give a mini performance with your whole heart. you began to sing the verse while spencer gave you an amused smirk as you continued
"he met marmalade down in old moulin rouge, strutting her stuff on the street" you sang a hair flip and a wink at spencer.

"she said hello , hey joe, you wanna give it a go?" you sang while shaking your shoulder and he raised his eyebrows at you. "gitchie gitchie ya ya da da, gitchie gitchie ya ya here, mocha choca lata yaya. creole lady marmalade."

you make sure to look at spencer for this part , he has an iq of 187 so you were fairly sure he knew what it meant "voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" he just smirked at you.

you sang through the entire song , knowing every lyric and you felt spencer's eyes on you at multiple times. you didn't know what had gotten into you lately but you were starting to enjoy spencer's company far more than you should. you haven't talked about bdsm since going undercover , but you still wanted to explore that side of you and wondered if he would still do it with you. you made a mental note to ask him about it when you got to his place.

you were about 5 minutes out from spencer's house when your music stopped and your phone started ringing with an incoming face time call from garcia. you flashed the phone to spencer and he nodded. with that you answered. "hey garcia , how you doing?" you asked when the phone connected. you could tell she was already at morgan's , then moving way faster than you and spencer. "i'm good sugar , but i had an idea. can boy genius hear me?" she asked.

"loud and clear" he said. "good good, morgan's in the room to , just so you know." she said. "so , since we're all crippled and off work, you and spencer should come over for a game night tomorrow! we can get black out drunk and not have to worry about anything cause we're off work!" you give her a skeptical look and spencer shrugs his shoulders.

"oh come on y/n you can't say it wouldn't be fun" derek buts in and says. you reluctantly look at spencer and he gives you an "i'll do it if you do" look. you give in and say "tomorrow at 8?" you ask and you see garcia smile. by this time you had made it to spencers apartment and he parked the car in a spot close to the door.

"tomorrow at 8 , see you then sugar!" she blows you a kiss and you pretend to catch it and put it against your heart. she snickers and ends the call. you look at spencer who was already looking at you. "spence, we need to talk" you say and he nods

yes i am writing in biology class , and what about it😼? anywho hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! i'm a little reluctant to write smut because i never have but i might just throw some in the next chapter! don't forget to vote and comment! xoxo!