12.

TW//// DRUG USE AND MENTIONS OF DRUG ABUSE.

the next time you opened your eyes all you could see was light. you blinked a few times before realizing you were in the hospital. your throat burned along with your entire body, if felt like you'd been hit by a truck.

once your eyes adjusted to the light you realized you weren't alone the entire team was there , minus jj hotch and rossi. all asleep. your cough is what awoke them all. "y

you're awake , never scare me like that again i thought i lost you." morgan says while giving you a hug

"cant get rid of me that easily derek." you say with a laugh.you always loved how morgan treated you like a little sister, being the older brother you never had.

you soon remembered what happened and why you were here and panic set in. "oh my god is penelope okay? did my face burn? god please don't let me ugly." you say with fret.

"y/n you just survived a house fire and all you care about is the fact that you might be ugly? which you aren't by the way." emily said while laughing. "garcia is fine though , she had a concussion and jj hotch and rossi are with her now."

"okay .. so why am i here then?" you asked skeptically , you felt fine , besides a dry throat and a little achey, but nothing unbearable. spencer must have picked up on the confusion because he then said "you're on morphine so you don't feel the extent of your injuries , it'll fully kick in soon and we get the privilege of seeing you high" reid says and everyone laughs

"when the explosion went off , we immediately went in to get you which is why you aren't burned. besides some smoke inhalation, a sprained ankle from falling down the steps and some pretty nasty cuts and bruises , you're fine. but you're going to be in severe pain that's why they have you sedated."

you nod not fully understanding what he said because halfway through him speaking, the drugs kicked in. if you were awake in the ambulance , you would have told them no to drugs because you haven't been high in years , since you were addicted.

you used drugs like it was the air you breathed, using them every chance you got. it took away from everything , but you were just a shell of a person. you haven't been happy for a while but you were doing better , and not using drugs.

you snapped out of your thought and looked at spencer. "god you're hot. oopsie did i say that out loud? oh well it's true" you say while slurring your words. that spent emily and derek into a laughing fit while spencer just smirked.

"i mean i know you're my coworker and all , but you're so hot , you could bang me anytime." you say while fake fanning yourself. "god she's gonna regret this when she's sober" emily says while pulling out her phone to record you

"i mean seriously spence" you continue "you're really hot i'm surprised you're single , you're smart and funny and you look like you'd have a big-" "alright alright princess stop swooning over spencer and get some sleep , you're clearly high out of your mind right now." derek says and you just nod , the exhaustion hitting you like a trunk. as you're dozing off you hear emily and derek talking " you know what they say, high words are sober thoughts"
.........
you wake up to the sun steaming in through the hospital window. "god that's bright" you say while groaning. "ahhh spencer's biggest fan has arisen from the dead" you hear derek say. this time the entire team is hear , even garcia in a wheelchair. "i thought you said garcia had a concussion . why is she in a wheelchair?" you ask voice slightly raised

"hospital policy" rossi says. garcia wheels her way over to the bed. "y/n how did you manage to get yourself into worse shape than me? i'm the one who got kidnapped here." she says giggling which makes you laugh. "i'm glad you're okay garcia." you say with a smile. she grabs onto your hand and gives it a squeeze. "me too y/n , me too."

"okay , y/n sedated has to be the funniest thing i've ever seen." emily says while pulling out her phone. "emily elizabeth prentiss i swear to god if you recorded me while i was high i will actually murder you." she just laughed and proper her phone up so everyone in the room can see it.

your eyes widen with shock as you hear your self. "you're so hot spence" you cringe at yourself as everyone else starts laughing , hotch just settles for a small smile. "oh my god em cut this off" you groan while she says "lighten up it's the best part!" you groan again and watch your self under the influence telling spencer he can bang anytime.

the team obviously finds this hilarious, all of them bursted out in fits of laughter as the doctor walked in and you quickly grabbed emily's phone not caring about the pain, so your doctor would have to hear this. seeing the doctor walk in the team immediately stops laughing and straightens out.

"hi! i'm doctor freeman and i'm just here to ask a couple of questions , we have to exam you to make sure your cuts and bruises are healing nicely but then you can get the discharge papers!" you forced a smile , you really didn't want to be alone.

"can i have someone stay for my exam?" you ask the doctor. "sure hun!" she says back. "jayge, will you stay?" she nods and the rest of the team escorts themselves to the waiting room.

she does your exams and everything is all good , you sign your discharge papers then grab your crutches and wobble your way to the restroom to change into your clothes. you change into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie , since it's pretty cold outside.

after you change you decide to put your hair into a bun , and slip on your shoes ; well your shoe considering the other foot has a huge lanky boot on it. you then grab your crutches and make your way to the waiting room where the rest of the team is talking.

"y/l/n and garcia you have to be supervised 24/7 for the next 7 days of there recoveries , seeing as we have the next week off. garcia you will stay with morgan and y/l/n you will stay with reid. they can take you to your apartments to pack , and this is an order." hotch says

"maybe high y/n can get what she wants after all" emily says with a snicker. "oh shut up em" you say while playfully slapping her shoulder. you and reid say your goodbyes to the team before walking to his car. you have to spend the next 7 days with spencer fucking reid. just great.

YALL MY UPDATE GAME IS SLACKING IM SO SORRY! school is so stressful but i'm gonna write as much as i can for you all! don't forget to comment and vote! xoxo!