10.

"let's play spin the bottle."

morgan grinned "as long as i don't have to kiss reid, i'm so in." emily nodded and we all knew garcia was in.

"vegas rule?" jj asked skeptically. "vegas rule." you said back. she nodded "okay i'm in" as she sat down with the rest of the team.

"you in reid?" emily asked. "fuck it, sure" emily clapped and smiled."okay i'll go first!" emily said.

she spun the bottle and it landed on jj. "you don't have to do it if you don't want to jay-" before she could finish jj already put her lips into hers. the rest of the team hopped and hollered as the kiss grew more passionate before they pulled away and smiled at eachother."

"well ladies , that was a nice show but it's my turn" you said as you spun the bottle and it landed on spencer- of course it did. you looked up at him and he looked at you with a glint of danger in his eye.

you decided that the ball was now in your court, screw the rules. you smirked and climbed on his lap as you watched his pupils dilate. you rocked on hip lap before pulling him in for one of the best kisses you've ever had. your tounge collide and for a moment- just for a moment it feels as the whole world has melted away and it's just you and him. until penelopes drunken screaming whipped you out of your trance.

"i've been waiting for this to happen! i mean y/n i knew you liked him but whew girl!" you internally cringed for telling penelope that you had a thing for spencer , you would kill her when she's sober.

"penn-" "and i mean you two would be perfect for each other. spencer y/n talks about you all the time and how she can't wait for you to finally let her-" you cut penelope off before she can embarrass you any more. "alrighty garcia that's enough, we are leaving now. you catch a glance at spencer and he's blushing , hard.

you and garcia caught a cab back to your hotel ; garcia was fairly waisted and you weren't going to leave her drunk and alone in a cab. especially when the driver was a tad bit creepy

you notice the cab driver doesn't pull off after dropping you off , weird you thought. but right now you had to focus on getting garcia up to your room.

you basically carry her up to your hotel room and throw her on the couch when you get there , she was already asleep. you pull out an aspirin and a bottle of coke and sit it on the table by the couch for her whenever she woke up.

you took off your heels and dress , opting for a hoodie and shorts and climbed into bed.
.......

you woke up to the sound of your alarm going off, you fly home today. you scramble out of bed to pack your things and then rush into the living room to get garcia but she's not there.

but what's there in her place is a smashed window , and a trail of blood. you scream and run back into your room to get the phone. the first person you call is derek.

"hey princess you ready to go-"

"derek something happened to garcia." you muster out through sobs.

"what?"

"she slept in my hotel room last night but when i woke up she wasn't here and there's blood and the windows broken and just please something happened derek."

"don't go anywhere, call reid he's the only one at the hotel still. everyone else is here with me at the police station , we are on the way." and with that he hangs up.

you are hyperventilating and sobbing but you have to call reid. you call him

"y/n why are you calling me this early-"

"spencer i need you to come to my hotel room, something happened to garcia." you could immediately hear his breathing change noticing the panic in your voice.

"i'll be there , lock yourself into the bathroom. don't open the door for anyone unless it's me. i'll call you when i'm outside."

"o- okay" you say through sobs. "y/l/n you have to calm down, matter of fact don't hang up. stay on the phone with me until i get there." you could hear shuffling and a door slam telling you he was on the way."

"spencer this is all my fault , i was so drunk i didn't even hear anything. and i work for the damn fbi! it should have been me , not garcia." you say , suprised if he could even understand you.

"angel we will find her , i need you to calm down for me and come open the door." you hesitantly get up and walk to the door ; you knew it was him but you checked the peephole anyway.

you open the door and immediately start wiping your face , remembering that you fell asleep with your makeup on last night so you have to look like a raccoon right about now.

spencer opened his arms to you and you ran into them sobbing. he was rubbing your hair , trying to comfort you. after that you told him exactly what happened and shortly after the rest of the team got there.

"y/l/n is there anybody who you can remember while you were out yesterday paying extra attention to you or garica?" hotch asked while jj came over and started comforting you.

"no" you spat out. "wait we did catch a cab here and the driver was a little creepy, and he watched us walk to our room but i just thought he was trying to make sure we were safe or something , oh god this is all my fault." you say sobbing into jj's shoulder

"y/n you couldn't have known." morgan says but you've tuned everyone out because you know it's your fault.

"well i think it's safe to say we aren't flying home today.we need to go back to the local station , they agreed to help us. we work this like any other case. are you guys ready?" hotch asks

"let's go get out girl back."

YALLLLLL. i have been like super preoccupied and haven't had time to write but i'm getting better with my time management!!!! love y'all and also I HIT 100 READS WHAT! xoxo!<3