afternoon nap

「 15:50 ! thursday afternoon ! 」

15:50 ! thursday afternoon !

"you coming or no?" you called to akaashi who was by the gym door.

he shut the door harshly but his face softened when he made eye contact with you, "yup, let's go," akaashi told you as he took your umbrella, opened it, and put it over the both of your heads, "hey, you said you were free from today to sunday, right?" he asked you.

you looked up to think, "yeah i am. then i'd have to go home for the week of break," you uttered, "why?"

"oh nothing." akaashi shrugged.

"okay...?" you mumbled.

akaashi heavily put his arm around your shoulders and brought you closer. the two of you walking through the campus, gray skies, and the rain falling on top of your heads. it felt domestic. peaceful. it felt as if things were always meant to be this way. his arms making some sort of contact with you, and your side making some sort of contact with him. it felt great.

it's pretty obvious that you liked each other but to be honest, this taking it really slow thing is amazing. it felt real. it wasn't rushed. you both were just walking slow, but you were both by each other; and that's all you really needed. to be by akaashi's side.

akaashi looked down on you, "why aren't you wearing my coat, huh?" he asked, quite dominantly...?

"um..." you uttered, "cause you were begging me to come akaashi? does the phrase, 'come walk me back practice' sound familiar.... huh, keiji?" you teased him, pinching his cheeks as you two walked up the building door. akaashi merely chuckled as you two walked in to go inside the elevator.

a girl that you recognized from your floor gave you a small smirk, "ya l/n! i better see a scrunchie on your dorm room door!" she called out before going out.

your eyes instinctively widened while akaashi just looked at you confused, "what did she mean by-"

"nothing! let's go!" you interrupted him to change the conversation, "that's— yucky." a scrunchie on the door meant that you are having sex inside the dorm room.

you two walked to your dorm. surprisingly, akaashi followed you in your building which made you surprised at first but he defended himself with: "i have to tell you about our dinner plans, y/n." with a cheeky grin.

you opened the door to your dorm room with the key card the university gave you. you looked around your room and sighed, "sorry if it's messy, i was looking for some missing assignment that i uh...' your eyes widened out of embarrassment, "...accidentally threw away!"

akaashi gave you a smile and sat on your bed, putting his feet up and resting on the pillows, "so about our dinner plans," he started, "we're gonna eat at my place. my parents aren't home this weekend... and you're free, so..." he told you "b-but only if you're okay with it, though!"