happy valentines day!

SORA : hi guys happy valentines day,,, here's a special chapter for you guys bc i love you all so much!

day,,, here's a special chapter for
you guys bc i love you all so much!

19:06 ! sunday early evening !

being asked to be akaashi's valentine was a big thing for you. i mean, your crush (who most likely likes you back, you hoped) asked you directly with flowers and some chinese food. how could it get better from this?

well, it does. the boy informed you that he didn't want to go all out on love day since you both knew that you two liked to keep everything casual. akaashi opted for a little hangout at his dorm with all of your favorite foods.

okay at first, you didn't mind but obviously you started to overthink it more. you realized it was just the both of you, at his dorm, with no one else. bokuto nor kaiyo can't help you in this situation.

you already dropped bokuto's gift off at his dorm; it was a teddy bear, a LOT of chocolates, and some friendship bracelets that he didn't hesitate to put on. you asked for his advice with yours and akaashi's date but he merely chuckled and gave you an eyebrow raise.

currently, you were in your dorm trying to pick out an outfit that was best suitable. it was just a casual valentines date so it wouldn't hurt just to wear sweats and be all cute about it right?

you finally decided on [fav outfit :)] and did your hair the way you wanted it to be. you looked at the gift you prepared for akaashi on the side of your full length mirror and smiled at it. you picked it up and reassembled the gifts one more time till you were satisfied with how it turned out.

you quickly left your dorm and locked the room, putting the keys in your tiny backpack that you brought. going down the elevator, you could feel your heart beating very loudly in your chest, nervous about spending valentines with akaashi. you've gone on dates with him a lot of times before but valentines was a huge step.

you knocked on the dorm room akaashi texted you. it was higher up, meaning he had one of the more luxurious/bigger dorm rooms than students. perks of being an only child, you thought.

about five seconds later, akaashi opened the door, he was wearing an oversized brown sweater with a collar, some gray sweats, and his usual glasses cutely propped up on his nose. the boy ran his hand through his hair and welcomed you in.

"hey," you greeted him with a smile as you set down his valentines gift on one of the small tables he had in his dorm room, "happy valentines day."

akaashi smirked and leaned on the closed door, crossing his arms in the process, "happy hearts day, y/n. you look pretty," his eyelids a bit too low for it to be a simple compliment, "i mean, you look pretty everyday, but you look extra pretty today." he rambled.