ɪ

𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚."

××

"IT STARTED back when we were in Slokovia. I was turned around 1024 A.D. by my great aunt. I had also just turned twenty four a couple months prior, we had settled in Slokovia to start a coven. Couple years later, we had found Kate, and more years after that we found Irina." Renessmee listened to the woman, taking in all the information she was saying, a gleam of interest in her eyes. She had no idea where Slokovia was, nor did she know much of the time before her birth, but she still was intrigued.

Just as Tanya was about to speak, a chuckled rippled through her throat at the reminiscence of her past. "When I first saw her, she was wearing furs, black face paint littered her face, the only difference was the crimson red eyes she held."

"It was a weird occurence," Tanya paused, looking over at the crowd she obtained from her story, some knew why it was weird, the others had confusion on their pale faces. "It's abnormal to see a viking in Slokovia." It seemed that must have clicked for the rest of them, but some of their eyebrows stayed furrowed.

"Perposterous, is it? A viking? Yeah, I thought the same. But the way she held herself, the animal skin she had wore to keep warm, contradicting the ever so pale skin she owned herself."

××

A time where women were seen as below others, especially in the European countries, or rather, land. Tanya Denali stood in her village, her sisters and mother standing next to each other, the satisfied looks on their faces once finishing the feeding they had done on humans.

Their faces hardening at the scent of another vampire, but to Tanya, the smell was more intoxicating than other rogues she and her coven had come across. The four blondes looked around, senses heightening at the different sounds, attempting to pinpoint the direction the vampire was in.

A woman emerged from the dense forests that surrounded the village, the leaves crumbling and breaking under her swift feet, she slowed her pace when she came across the women, dark eyes narrowing at them when an unfamiliar scent crossed her nose and an uncomfortable bubbling resonating in her stomach.

Not once did the woman speak, but her footsteps slowed greatly, legs stopped her body just over fifty feet away. It seemed time had slowed for Tanya when her eyes locked with the unknown woman's, knowing that if her heart was beating, it would be going faster than her own speed.

Tanya's eyes wondered over the features the woman had, a strong jawline, prominent browridge, but overall, a very masculine face compared to the kind of women that she had seen here. The dark paint around her eyes, above her brow and leading down her cheeks, furthered the distinguishable red irises.

The moment of silence was broken when Sasha spoke, voice projected intensely in order to intimidate the the lone woman. "Who are you and why are you here?" There was no flinch, nor was there anything in her features that suggested she was scared, the woman just stood there, a blank look, vacant eyes.

Once again, Sasha spoke, "Do you wish to perish? Who are you?" This seemed to snap the woman out of her daze, eyes solely focused on Tanya but eventually shifting over to the coven leader. "I am (Y/n), I have come from the North. I noticed you are immortals as well." The accent was vague, unrecognisable from any of the girls, they could only assume that the woman was right of her origins.