ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞; 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?"

××

"(Y/N)! YOU and Garrett need to stop fighting!" Both vampires groaned at their mother figure, Carmen having a scowl on her face as she stared at the duo who were currently fighting in the front yard. It was surprisingly light out for being in Alaska, but the snow on the ground didn't stop them from wrestling.  

But the two were forced to stop due to Carmen, grumbling to themselves as they stared at each other with smirks and narrowed eyes. Tanya walked through the front door with a smile, her phone in her hand as she had just hung up. "(Y/n), Renesmee is coming over." The blonde spoke, but soon rolled her eyes when she added, "And the dog." 

The viking gagged but nodded nonetheless, walking up to her mate and pecking her lips. "Sounds good." Garrett walked by the two and raised his eyebrows up and down in a insinuating way, making (Y/n) shove his arm. "Go do your sins with Kate." 

Leaving the two by themselves, Garett made his way to his own mate, smiling brightly as she shone her own teeth to him. 

"Quiet today, isn't it?" The viking muttered to the blonde, golden eyes staring into another pair of golden eyes, hands running from the shorter woman's waist to her face. (Y/n) thumb caressed her cheek lightly while she had a devious smile on her face. "Considering the dog and my niece won't be here in a bit, who says we can't do our own sins?" 

Tanya chuckled and smacked her arm lightly. "Why can't you say sex?" The pagan smirked, "I was a viking, some things won't change. Hence the reason why literally anyone calls me pagan." (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the alleged slur. "It's not a slur if it's what I am, but I guess that's what  Christians do." 

The blonde didn't say anything, but kept her eyes on her mate, happily thinking that they could finally be together. No harm was going to be done to the two or their coven and she was more than excited over it. "Come on." She gripped the taller woman's hand and led her to their room. 

"Oh, I guess we are, then."

The rest was history, and from there on, they wouldn't be separating. Instead, living their lives as they wanted.

_____________

that's it, it has finally been finished. thank you for reading if you have and i hope you guys enjoyed this book. it was fun to write and yeah. :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫; 𝐭. 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢 ✓ 🎉