ɪɪ

𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭?"

××

TANYA WASN'T really expecting her niece to come to her the next day. It surprised her when she saw the girl run down the stairs and take the spot next to her. Her cheeks flushed and her breaths came out quickly, Bella and Edward came bounding in after her, concerned looks on their faces when they saw their daughter was about to speak.

"Can you tell me more?" Renessmee's face was cheerful, hoping to hear more of her aunt's story of her past. Edward was about to interrupt but Tanya held her hand up, silencing him swiftly. "What do you want to hear?" The blonde asked nicely, crossing one of her legs over the other, placing her elbow on her knee and resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

Renessmee bounced in her seat, her brown locks shifting up and down. "From where you left off!" Her voice screamed, a small flinch came from Tanya at the high pitched voice but shrugged it off and thought back to where she left off.

"Hmm... when she walked into the door, her eyes widened even more. The trinkets that were placed all around the house caught her eyes, but she just stood in the doorway. She told us that she felt rude to just walk in, even when Sasha said she's apart of the family."

××

The viking stood in the wooden doorway, of course she looked in with widened eyes, the red landing on different items in the room she was able to see, but she never stepped foot into it. Tanya looked at her mate with curiosity floating around her head, she wondered why (Y/n) wouldn't walk in. "Come inside." Tanya's voice broke the rogue's daze, almost tempted to take her hand and drag her in, but Tanya mentally shook her head.

"I know it is weird, but I feel a bit rude to just come inside." The Norsewoman looked at the Slokovian, honesty shone through her body when she was with the blonde. Tanya decided to put her thoughts away and grabbed the viking's hand, pulling her into the warm house. The rogue was caught off guard, but followed her mate into her home.

However, the one thing the vampire revelled in, was the feeling of the blonde's hand that was in hers. It was like they moulded together perfectly and the warmth that radiated in the one grasp had (Y/n) on cloud nine.

Tanya didn't let go, dragging the girl into her own room and settling her down onto her bed. The two just stared at each other, their hands intertwined. "How is it that you came about?" (Y/n) chuckled, shaking her head at the question but obliging. "Interesting question. What do you want to know?" Tanya sighed happily, relieved that her mate was willing to answer her questions.

"How did you... become this?" Her free hand motioned at the adjacent girl's body. The viking looked curious, she was wondering if the blonde was talking about her becoming a vampire or her being a viking.

"A viking or immortal?" There was a teasing undertone lingering in her voice as she asked, grinning slightly when she noticed Tanya become annoyed. "An immortal... but I would not mind if you told me how you became a viking."

"I was born into it. We are called Norse, but others call us vikings. I was meant to be just a woman, do jobs while the select few go on raids. I did not like that, so I trained until I was proven to be worthy." (Y/n) started her story off, taking a small break to see if Tanya was still listening, which she happily was. "One raid we went to, I came across this man. He acted scared, his eyes would not open, I forced him up, but once he opened his eyes, all I saw was red. He told me that I would become one of him, wanted to see how a viking would age with immortality."