ᴠɪɪ

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"...𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧."

××

"GARRETT, GARRETT! Chill!" As those words were spoken, Garrett had tackled (Y/n) to the ground, the two of them fighting with each other on the dewy ground. Suddenly, the viking had disappeared, making Garrett groan as his face hit the ground.

"C'mon, (Y/n)! That's not fair!" A dark chuckle came from his right making him jump, his hand placing itself over his unbeating heart. "I win!" The woman cheered, laughing loudly, looking at the opposing man's face.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go tell Tanya what you did." Garrett smirked deviously and bolted to the inside of the house. (Y/n) not understanding at first, raised an eyebrow till she finally got what Garrett was going at, bolting in the same direction he did.

"Garrett, no!" Unfortunately, it was too late as Garrett was already standing in front of Tanya with a solemn look on his face. Tanya was smiling widely at the stupidity of both her mate and Garrett and couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "You're snitching on her because she cheated? In a play fight?"

The man nodded his head erratically, as if doing that would somewhat get the tall woman in trouble with her mate. "What do you want me to do about it? I'm not her mother." Garrett's face dropped but it seemed as if another idea sparked in his head.

If Tanya couldn't do anything, then maybe Carmen could. "Apologies, Tanya." He left the blonde woman confused as he sped to the other side of the house where Carmen and Eleazar were. Tanya stared at the viking with a raised eyebrow, making the woman smile nervously.

"Hi." Tanya shook her head but smiled nonetheless, wrapping her arms around the taller woman and pecking her lips softly. They stayed in their embraced until they heard the sudden motherly scream from Carmen. "(Y/n)!" The said woman cringed and hid her face in Tanya's shoulder as some form of protection.

"Carmen, I swear we are adults." The mother figure of the coven looked at her with stern eyes as her voice came out muffled from being in Tanya's neck. When (Y/n) pulled away, she saw the crossed arms and a frown on the woman's face.

"It doesn't seem like it sometimes." She shook her head walking away. "It's Garrett, he's a bad influence!" Her words didn't seem to make an impact when Carmen raised her hand and waved her off. Yellow eyes turned to Garrett and the man knew he was in some deep trouble and booked his way to his mate.

"Don't waste your breath. He's a child all the same." An unneeded sigh left the taller woman's mouth as she shook her head. "Alright." She paused for a second and stared into Tanya's eyes. "Cuddles?" Smiling, Tanya nodded her head and grabbed the viking's hand, dragging her upstairs.

××

In Volterra, sat the three kings. Aro sat in his chair, fingers scratching at the wood with nerves, he had a mindset that he lost some of his power when he allowed (Y/n) to leave with the vegetarians that resided in Alaska. "I want her back, Marcus. We should've never let her leave to begin with. The others will think that they will be able to leave at some point. I will not allow that!" He stared at Marcus with dark eyes, a sign that he hadn't eaten in a while, but also a sign that he was not happy with Marcus letting the woman go. 

"Aro, you shouldn't mess with that tie..." The man trailed off, but Aro wasn't having it as he smacked his hands down on this throne and hissed out at Marcus. "I don't care about the stupid tie! She was one of the best powers that graced Volterra, I'll be damned if I let her go completely." Marcus was close to scoffing but held himself, knowing that Aro could kill him if he wanted. "It's only been two years, I put more thought in what you want, Aro." 

This seemed to make the man even more upset as his eyes left Marcus' and moved over to Caius. "Bring in the guard." Caius did as he was told and stood from his spot in the chair, walking over to a different corridor and in the span of a few minutes did the guard come in. "Yes, master?" Jane asked, her poised stature showing that she would listen to Aro. 

"I want you to send a message to (Y/n) (L/n), tell her that we'll get her back and soon." Jane nodded her head and motioned for the others to follow her as they left Volterra. Marcus made a sound of disagreement. "Why can't you leave her alone? You threatened her and now you won't leave her. Your obsession of power is getting out of hand." 

"Marcus, do you want to be imprisoned? Would you like it if you stayed underneath the ground until I find it reasonable that you should be let go? Would that serve you well?" Aro let out an evil laugh, giggling in the high pitched tone as he always does. Marcus shook he head and looked down solemnly, his hands intertwined together as he could only stare at them with a disappointed expression. 

He didn't want this, he didn't like that the only vampire that he could really care for was going to get her tie broken because Aro was too obsessed with control. Marcus wasn't sure on what to do, so he decided that he couldn't be in the same room as Aro. Standing up abruptly, his hands folded in front of him, he left the room, going to his own. 

Aro shook his head at the man, smiling deviously at the thought of getting back the most powerful vampire he ever had. Caius smiled with him, attempting to get brownie points with Aro, but that just gave him a side eye, making him drop his smile. 

"You know, Marcus takes things too close to heart sometimes." Caius informed Aro, reminding himself of the relationship Marcus had with Aro's sister. "Yes, but with Chelsea, he will remain loyal to us." Aro shot back, knowing why Marcus still stayed here. 

In reality, Marcus was in control with his decisions, Chelsea had lifted her control over him, he just stayed with Aro because he knew what was to be expected if he had tried to leave again. When Aro threatened him, he obeyed for a specific reason, he needed to help the viking from Aro's controlling personality and help her and her mate escape the fate that he had for in store for the Pagan. 

If Aro had offered him death, he probably would've taken it, but with the suddenness of wanting (Y/n), Marcus would deny it in a heartbeat. With all of the one on one conversations he had with (Y/n) and how all of their conversations were of each of their mates, there was no way he wouldn't help her in any way. His small act of kindness by letting her go with Tanya when they had met on the battlefield had made him miss the feeling of having a mate.

He wished that both him and Didyme didn't tell Aro about leaving, he never thought that it would lead to Aro killing her sending him into his own depression and introverted self. He shook his head at his thoughts but immediately started forming a plan, by the time that Jane and the others found themselves at the Denali's place to inform the viking of what Aro wanted, he would be too late in trying to warn. 

Marcus had a gut feeling on what the viking would do, so it would be in his best ability in sending a note after, Aro wouldn't suspect a thing, he also knew that. Considering that he had been sending letters to the viking ever since Aro allowed her to leave. 

He knew what he had to write and how to help her and Tanya, he would do all he needed to protect the girl that he deems as his daughter.

____________________

I am loving where this story is going btw :)