seventeen.

I have been sitting here, listening to my professor talk about whatever it is he is blathering about, my mind in a completely different space. I couldn't sleep last night as I recalled the events of the day. I had spent the entire night making up scenarios in my head, trying to come up with every single possibility now that Brad knows who I am and more importantly, why I am here. As well as a backup plan in case anything turned wrong. After what Brad said to me yesterday about his guilt and how much he cared about Charlie, I stupidly believed him, like the naive little girl he thinks I am. And he might be right to believe so. Because look at me now, sitting here wondering why he was not with Isaac and the rest of the gang this morning. How much of a coincidence can it be that the very next day he learns of my plan he's not where he is every single day of the week? I can't help but swear at myself for letting him figure out my plan, and letting him manipulate me into thinking he truly cares about my life when it's obvious that he ran to Reggie to tell him of my plan.

A text notification suddenly appears on my phone, making me almost jump out of my seat. The thought of what Reggie might do to me now that he probably knows has me on edge. I still have to figure a new plan out to get me out of this situation.

'Room 306. Don't make me wait'

I stiffen on my seat. Does Isaac know already? Has Brad told him everything about me? To be honest, I doubt it. His guys would have jumped me as soon as I stepped foot at uni this morning. But one can never be 100% certain. I gather my things and start making my way out of the room, feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"Leaving so soon, miss Grant?", my professor says as he stops whatever he was saying and turns to me, almost at the door.

Talk about a discreet escape. I turn around to face him, knowing damn well the entire class is looking at me, whispering God knows what about me.

"I'm sorry Professor Clairmont, I have a-", I start to say before he finishes my sentence for me.

"Family emergency?", he says, his eyebrows furrowed.

Well I guess I won't be passing this class this semester. I don't try to find an excuse for myself, and simply apologize again before leaving the room. I walk towards room 306, trying the best I can to keep my breathing steady despite having no clue what fate awaits me in that room. When I enter the room, I am met with Isaac and three of his guys, only Brad is missing. I glance at Elly quickly and feel my blood turn to ice. Something in his eyes tells me I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for Brad, and he happens to not be here today. I quickly turn my attention back to Isaac. I am sure the four of them can hear my heartbeat at this point. Have they summoned me here to kill me? Beat me to death and leave my lifeless body here, in this very room? Or cut me into pieces and bury me in the woods? Is Elly going to finish what he started before they kill me? I swallow hard at the thought and force myself to not think about it.

"Are you gonna stand there all day or are you gonna start talking before I lose patience?", Isaac says blunty.

I guess my face betrayed my surprise and confusion as he adds:

"Where's my stash, Snow White?"

My body suddenly relaxes. Brad hasn't told him. Yet. Then I suddenly realize what he just asked me.

"I don't know", I answer as bluntly, his face distorting with anger. "I still have seven days to find out, don't I? I told you I'd get the location, and I will. You just have to trust me. Now if you'll excuse me, I was in the middle of a class", I add as I turn around and grab the door handle only to be pushed against the wall, a very angry Isaac in front of me, his hands against the wall on either side of my head. In fact his face is so close to mine that I can feel his jerky breath on my skin. I can't help but shiver at his closeness.