twelve.

It's been two days since my date with Joaquin, and I haven't seen him since. I have no way of contacting him as he took my number but didn't give me his. The more time passes, the more anxious I'm getting. I only have eleven days left to get the location of Isaac's drugs so every day that passes is a lost opportunity for me. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do except wait for him to either call me or show up unannounced again. I push the thought away as I pull down on my dress, trying to get it to fall a little lower than right underneath my buttcheeks, without much success. Fuck it, who cares, I think as I make my way to the door, grabbing my bag and my keys on the way. Tonight, I am going to a party one of my classmates invited me to. Luckily the party is only half an hour walk from my place and I won't have to run all around town like last time. I invited James to come with me but he never answered. Lately, he's been distant and on edge, and I really wonder what's going on with him. I try not to think about him too much as I start walking towards the house the party's at, constantly pulling down on my dress to try and hide my butt from showing. When I arrive there, I am met with loud EDM music and drunk people everywhere, pretty much exactly like the last party I went to. I make my way through the crowd to reach the kitchen where I know I'll find booze. As soon as I reach the room, my eyes fall on the bottle of whisky in the corner near the toaster, and I almost run to it before anyone can put their hands on it. I am determined to drink my problems away again tonight, and no one will stop me. I open the bottle and fill up a glass, ignoring the looks I get from the few people in the room, not caring a second if I look like an alcoholic. I start drinking, the burning sensation on my throat from the bitter liquid feeling almost soothing. That's exactly what I need. A night to forget everything, a night to pretend like I'm a normal student. I finish my glass and leave it on the counter before starting to walk towards the living room where people are dancing, rubbing their bodies against each other. It takes me a second to reach the room as I can already barely hold my balance, but as soon as I'm there I start dancing in the middle of the crowd, not caring anymore if my dress is showing a little too much skin. I let my body move to the rhythm of the music, my hair sticking to my forehead as sweat starts to form on my face, my hands holding my hair up from my shoulders. I dance for what seems like hours, my eyes shut, like lost in my own little world, not thinking about anything for once. My mind is completely blank and it feels so fucking good. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and I'm suddenly brought back to reality by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, a body quickly glueing itself to my back. I open my eyes, a frown instantly appearing on my face as I try to get the arms of whoever's behind me off of me. But just as I look down at the hands now brushing my stomach, I start to recognize the tattoos covering them. Of course it takes my brain way too long to react, slowed down by the amount of whisky I already had tonight, and before I can turn around, I start feeling the guy start grinding his crotch on my ass, his hands travelling down between my legs. I quickly turn around and am faced with Elly, a smile full of lust on his lips. I push him away, which of course makes him laugh, and start walking out of the room and into the kitchen again. Why are Isaac's guys everywhere I go? How do they even get invited to those parties? If they actually get invited and don't just show up.

"Hey, Snow White", he calls out just as I open the freezer, hoping to find something to cool down with. I turn around and see Elly walking towards me. "Why'd you leave?", he asks and I turn my attention back to the freezer. I grab a couple of ice cubes and pass them over my neck and upper chest, goosebumps immediately appearing on my skin at the contact. "Need help with that?" Elly asks, passing his tongue on his lips, making me roll my eyes at how insistent he is. Didn't he get the memo already?

"I'm fine, thanks", I say before throwing what's left of the ice cubes in the sink now that they're half melted. I'm about to leave the room again when I feel someone grab my wrist, making me turn around.

"Wait up", Elly says as he hands me a glass filled with a pink liquid. "Here, to apologize for earlier", he adds with a smile. There's something about him that makes me uneasy, but I can't quite point what it is. I take the glass and he grabs another one that was on the counter before gulping half of it in one go. I mirror him and start drinking, surprised at how nice it actually tastes after the awful bitter taste of whisky. "So, why do you want to meet Reg so bad?", he asks me as he stares into my eyes.

"That's none of your business", I answer, the alcohol definitely helping with my confidence.

"I think it is actually", he says with an ironic laugh. "It's not every day we have a daddy's girl begging to meet our boss". My body tenses at his words as I wonder if the guys are onto me. Do they suspect anything? Do they know who I am? Do they know why I want to meet him? Why do I want to meet him? Meet who? What am I thinking? Why is the room spinning so much all of a sudden? I squeeze my eyes shut for a second to try and steady the spinning and get my thoughts back together. Shit, what kind of liquor is that? When I open my eyes I see Elly looking at me and it takes me a second to remember who he is and what I'm doing here.

"I can tell you where to find Reg", he says and my mind finally clears up for a second. Reggie. Charlie. Yes, I need to know where to find him. I vigorously shake my head up and down, eager to know where I can find the man who killed my brother. "Not here", Elly says before grabbing my hand and dragging me across the house towards the staircase. I try my hardest to keep my balance as we make our way upstairs, and Elly pulls me into a bedroom before closing the door behind him. My head can't stop spinning, his words turning into deformed sounds as I start feeling his fingers on my ass. My eyes feel heavy and I struggle to keep them open despite my strongest efforts.

"Just relax, don't fight it", I hear in my ear just as I'm about to fall on the floor, my body not able to hold me anymore. Elly catches me just in time before I hit the floor and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and I finally manage to open my eyes ever so slightly and see him standing in front of me, getting rid of his shirt, displaying his tattoo-covered torso. He leans forward and lies over me before starting to kiss me, his hands squeezing my breasts in the roughest of ways. I try to lift my arm, my hand, even a finger, but it's like I'm paralyzed. I feel like a puppet doll, unable to move as I witness the horrific scene happening in front of my eyes. I am powerless as Elly rips my dress open from the top, leaving my chest exposed and he continues to play with my breast. I can feel all of him on me, his bulging crotch grinding against my inner thigh, my dress not covering anything anymore. He moves a hand in between my legs and I realize at this moment that there's nothing I can do to stop him. Tears start to silently fall down my temples, ending their course in my hair. My eyes feel heavier and heavier, and at this point I am starting to wonder whether or not I should stop fighting and just black out to avoid feeling what Elly's about to do to me. "I've wanted to fuck you since the day you showed up asking about Reg", he says, his breathing already quicker and shorter as excitment takes over him. I want to scream for help and to push him off me so bad, but no matter how hard I try, my body simply doesn't answer. I let my eyes close for a second, and it's finally quiet and peaceful. Am I dead? Why does it feel so good not to feel anything? If that's what it feels like to be dead, then I don't want to ever wake up.

"What the fuck are you doing?!", I suddenly hear a deep voice scream, bringing me back into consciousness. I struggle again to open my eyes, but when I finally do, I see Elly being pulled away from me. My eyes close for what feels like a quick second, but when I open them, Elly's lying on the floor, Brad standing on top of him, throwing punch after punch. "What the fuck did you give her?!" he screams at him. My eyes close again and when I open them Brad's standing on the side of the bed next to me. "Joy", he says and I frown. Well it's probably more of a mental frown as my body doesn't seem to be doing anything I want him to do. "Hey, hey hey, stay with me okay?". I blink again and Brad's gone. It takes me a second to realize he's actually not gone but standing near the door, his forearm pushing Elly's throat against the wall. "What did you give her!", he yells again, hitting Elly's head on the wall. I can't keep my eyes open for longer than two seconds. When I open them again, I see Brad struggling to hold me in a vertical position on the bed, while trying to put my arm through the sleeve of his leather jacket, and I realize he already did the same thing with my other arm. How did I not feel that? He seems to suddenly notice my eyes are now half open and his hand reaches for my cheek. "Hey, you're gonna be okay", he says and I start falling backwards again but he holds onto me. I blink again and we're walking across the living room, Brad carrying me in his arms as he walks through the crowd, people staring at us, whispering to each other. I can't fight anymore. It feels like I've been knocked out by a tsunami. My eyes simply can't stay open. I don't have enough strength to stay awake. I don't even have enough strength to care about what's gonna happen to me tonight. "You're safe", I hear Brad say just before I pass out.