O N E

This book is from an old account I can't access

____

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

Days like this are the worst. I hugged my pillow while scrolling through my phone, it's 10pm or maybe just past. I glanced up at the guy getting changed, rolling my eyes I sat up putting my silk red robe on. Days like this are the worst days of mine and it never only once or even twice, it's more. I turned to the guy seeing he was finally dressed.

"I don't understand why I can't stay" He sighed playing with his belt, I chuckled shaking my head and going over to my bedroom door waiting for him to head out first.

"You clearly don't know anything about me if you ask that question. You should've known what you got yourself into before you thoughy about it" I spoke with a slightly annoyed tone.

I opened the front door and just on time, my bestfriend Lana stepped in seeing the boy stood useless in my home "Oh" is all she could say, it isn't exactly new to her to see me with a boy but it is the fact he is being excorted out by me.

"More of an excuse to leave, move it" I said feeling more annoyed at this guy who wants any excuse to stay for "round 2" then again I don't even recall round 1. "bye bye" I smiled, he scoffed walking out the door. I rolled my eyes closing the door and turning back to Lana.

"Well" She paused seeming confused "You seem happy" She chuckled pulling out her sarcastic stunts.

"Don't even start" We made our way upstairs and into my bedroom, she quickly took the chance to jump on my bed.

"Oh am I glad you don't fuck in your bedroom" She moaned out feeling satisfied with the comfort of my expensive mattress.

I sat down beside her also feeling glad to be on my bed "Tell me about it, I am so glad we have a spare room, and even better about 3 other sheets that are exactly the same set" I sighed resting my head on my pillows.

"Condom?" She asked curious about my time with that idiotic boy, I nodded my head and she sighed in relief "Good" dramatic Lana pause "It can't have been worse then the last surely" She whined already knowing the details of my last guys,

"He...well he arrived 10 minutes ago" I said and she took back what she said with a very shocked face "He is just weak, the first 5 minutes was just him talking about basketball and "the boys" I had to demand him to come up to the room and start everything myself" I groaned giving a dramatic pause. I shot up off the bed.
"The point is, afer him "trying" to fuck me I simply gave up and switched places BUT, yes but as soon as I did he fucking cummed, and I knew he did because I felt it...alot of it from INSIDE the condom. And also his very annoying orgasm" I said and it was quiet until she bursted out laughing.

I sat back down on my bed as she slowly calmed down from her laughing fit "So, how aboyt you? How was your daily fuck?" I asked and she groaned now feeling just as annoyed as I was.

"He told me he didn't have a condom and tried to bribe me to have sex with him...without the condom" She said and I pulled a disgusted face knowing her daily fuck was now with herself.

"God well you probably will do a better job by yourself. That idiot after he finished kept bloody asking why he couldn't stay, like I am goooddd, worst of all...I expected better from a basketballer" I shrugged my shoulders, she sighed sitting up.

"You know he's going to brag, but change the whole story" She said reminding about what weak but popular guys are like.

"Well, I won't lie, I have proof this guy didn't do as good as he would say he did, I have the time he came from when he messaged and now look he's not done with begging" I chuckled showing her the messages.

"I feel so bad, you have not cummed since the start of senior year, 3 fucking months you have not cummed from sex, I mean I rarely have daily sex but I couldn't deal with so much sex and not cumming in the end" She said and I whined "Who could perhaps make you cum?"

I let out a laugh "I've got zero, ZERO hope for the basketballers I'll say that" I said making her giggle at the fact I fuck 1 basketballer and I'm done with them.

"We need to go digging, find some people" She said and I looked at her like she was a mad woman.

"And what if we only find 1 guy?" I asked and she looked at me like I was now the stupid one.

"Fuck buddies what else?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. The only way at succeeding with fuck buddies is if they are like the guy from fifty shades...ROUGH. "I'm going to note down guys you have not fucked, cross the ones off that I don't think are good enough or that you won't fuck and we will figure it out tomorrow" Lana smiled grabbing a pen and paper from my desk.

The account was k00kiemonst3r I lost my details to it