S E V E N T E E N

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

I looked at Mark who just called my name "So before everyone comes out or in the break was it?" He asked with 2 other guys

"In the break, like coach explain just run out onto the court and as we get into the middle the lights will go out" I said and they nodded, before everything went all wrong, us 7 had been practicing for the surprise at the end game, thankfully we knew everything before.

I walked through the seats full of family, friends and students. I smiled seeing my Eomma talking to a woman beside her, Lana smiled seeing me, I hugged Tae and her, getting beside her and Eomma.

"My boy is playing" the woman said and I looked, Eomma smiled widely.

"Really which one is yours?" Eomma asked and the woman smiled, and looked down to where our team was waiting to be announced.

"That one, number 1" The woman said and my eyes widened, I looked at the woman and then seen a little girl beside her and a spare seat beside the girl.

"Are one of them yours?" She asked and Eomma looked at me and shook her head.

"No no, I am here to cheer on with my daughter" Eomma smiled, the woman looked at me and smiled.

"Ah you are a beautiful young woman, I am Jeon Hani" she said and I smiled.

"I am Chaeni nice to meet you" I said and she gasped.

"You are the girl my baby boy use to play with when you were little" she said and I smiled nodding my head.

"Wait you didnt tell me this" Eomma said and I chuckled.

"It was kind of obvious, he hasn't changed, just grown into a man" I said and they chuckled.

"Are you both close?" Hani asked and I nodded.

"We are very close, he is amazing" I said and she smiled, she seems to like talking about him.

"Unnie" the little girl cheered, I smiled at her.

"Hello, cutie, what is your name?" I asked crouching down.

"My name is Jungsan, call me Sani" she giggled and walked closer to me, she touched my hair and I giggled. "You are very pretty Unnie" she said.

"Thank you, you are very cute and adorable, you will grow up to be a gorgeous woman" I said and she smiled.

"Kookie is going to win" She cheered and I nodded.

"Definitely no one can beat our team" I said and she clapped.

"Mama I wanna go see Kookie" Sani pouted and I checked the time they go out in 10 minutes.

"Come on we can see him quickly" I said and she looked at her Eomma, I did too and she nodded. I picked her up since she is very small.

I walked down past everyone placing her down when we got to the bottom, she held my hand as we walked down to where the changing rooms for the boys were, as that is where they were hiding outside it.

"KOOKIE!" the little voice bursted out making them all look, Jungkook noticed me first and then his sister, he looked at me confused and I smiled. Sani jumped into his arms "I forgive you" she said and he seemed shocked but hugged her back.

"Oh, she met the sister" DK said as Jungkook put Sani down, Sani grabbed my hand.

"Isn't she pretty" She said pulling me, I chuckled and looked at Jungkook who smiled.

"Very, she is very pretty, you met Eomma then?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"She remembers me" I said and he looked confused, he tried to think of how she would know me.

"From when we were little?" He asked and I nodded, his eyes widened, he seemed shocked his Eomma would remember that.

"Is my dad there?" He asked and Sani just held my hand looking at me, I stroked her hand with my thumb.

"No, well not yet" I said and he sighed. He seemed to be quite annoyed and upset.

"Dude, it will be okay, don't let this get to you, not on the big game" Yugyeom said patting his shoulder, Jungkook looked at me and I sighed.

"I don't know much, but I am here" I said placing my other hand in his, he nodded and kissed my hand making Sani gasp.

"Unnie are you in love with Kookie?" Sani asked and I froze but I relaxed.

"Maybe" I said and she giggled and hugged my arm.

"So does this mean I can become your bestfriend?" She asked and I giggled but I heard a fake gasp.

"Are you taking my bestfriend from me?" I looked seeing Lana and Taehyung, Sani hugged me making Jungkook smile.

"No mine, Kookie tell them" Sani said and I laughed loving how she got Jungkook involved.

"If you are her bestfriend you have to be mine too" Lana said and Sani pulled a thinking face.

"Okay deal" She said and everyone chuckled, I stroked her hair and checked the time.

"Okay, we need to go back" I said and Sani pouted and hugged Jungkook.

"You will winnn" She cheered and I smiled, she ran over to Lana as the 3 of them left. I looked at Jungkook, he seemed to be in deep thought, I placed my hands on his neck and face, stroking his cheeks with my thumbs, he looked at me.

"I will be cheering you on, don't stress, if he doesn't show up then he has missed one of the biggest moments of your life, it is his loss, but this will be your win" I said and he nodded "Oi! Stop being fucking depressed, doesn't matter who is watching or not, this is your future" I said and he seemed stunned at the sudden encouragement, the type a coach would give aggressive encouragement.

"Haha, she couldn't get any better" Mingyu chuckled, Jungkook smiled and kissed my forehead.

____

I watched the teams run out and my eyes widened when I seen Namjoon, I didn't know he was in that school, I watched as he walked over to the benches with his team and a girl came near him...a very familiar girl, placing her lips onto his, it was only when she looked over our side I knew who she was...Mina.

"Oh my fucking god" I said quite annoyed, they looked at me confused.

"Whats wrong honey?" Eomma asked but I looked at Lana.

"I see it too don't worry" Lana said and even she seemed annoyed, Taehyung looked at us confused.

"Find Namjoon" I said and he looked over to the basketball players and it took him a second to realise.

"That is messed up, I know they have dated a while, but he didn't even tell you, the fucked up ones together...perfect duo" He said and I felt someone looking at me, I looked down seeing Jungkook looking at me confused.

"If he sees her he is probably going to be angry, and if he sees her with Namjoon...probably more angry" I said and Lana looked at me confused

"Angry to see that bitch and angrier to see my ex and his ex the ones we had an argument about and the ones that broke us together" I said and she nodded.

"What are you going on about?" Eomma asked and I looked at her.

"Namjoon, the guy who cheated and humiliated me is dating Jungkooks ex, the one who cheated, physically hurt him and humiliated him" I said and she seemed shocked.

"Oh I never liked her, I always thought Jungkook liked the bad girls, but what she did I knew he thought different of her, she is a monster, did you say he cheated and humiliated you, well they deserve eachother" Hani said.

"I forgave him, and he's been dating her for 6 months, he says he is happy and he loves her, why does he have to go and love one that done worse then him" I whined.