S E V E N

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

I walked into the classroom seeing no teacher, I walked over to Jungkook and slammed my hands on his table, he didn't react just give me his stupid smirk "You are testing me" I said glaring into his eyes.

"Testing you?" He asked like he didn't know anything, I moved closer to him.

"I will anger you, I will get you angry, I will make a rumour that will piss you off" I said and he smirked leaning back on his chair.

"Like what?" He asked and I smirked getting closer to him.

"I could bring many more kinks up, I could bring up many things, maybe that you moan way to much, you don't know where to touch a woman, you get awkward when seeing a girl fully naked, you asked me to fuck you, you begged me to fuck you, your cum tastes weird, you are a bad kisser" I said and he seemed to not like those.

"Or I could tell everyone that you said I make every girl especially Mina seem like nothing" I said and he glared at me.

"Don't bring her up" He said and I tilted my head.

"Saying I'm ugly when I'm in pleasure or when I cum, Oh Jungkook just wait and see" I smirked and went to sit in my seat.

_____

"Really? I'm not at all a good dom? You took all control? Remember what I said" Jungkook said getting close to me, so close my back was now against the lockers.

"I won't ever get bored of dominating you, and I will make you scream under me" He smirked and I felt my heart racing, he pulled back and chuckled shaking his head "that easy huh?" He asked and that annoyed me.

"Shut up" I said and he walked off laughing.

𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠

I sat down at the table chuckling "what are you smiling about?" Yugyeom asked and I looked seeing Chaeni come into the cafeteria still in shock.

"She is so easy, Chaeni, it is like I could say anything sexual to her and she will freeze" I said and they looked at me confused.

"You dirty talked with her?" DK asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I was messing in and tried to see how she would react and she gave a perfect reaction, she like gets all nervous and shocked, but I guess she gets turned on" I chuckled and they seemed shocked "what?" I asked.

"You called her easy, do you not remember how Namjoon use to say that she never reacted when he tried to dirty talk, or when they were together with us and he tried dirty talking to her and she just told him to stop" Eunwoo said and I looked back at Chaeni.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"You get to her, you are the first person to get to her, get her weak and turned on" Mingyu said and my eyes widened.