T W E N T Y

(Imma time skip, book 2 is coming soon)

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"Graduation...." I said and looked at Lana who smiled sadly, she hugged me and I hugged her back tightly trying not to cry not wanting to ruin my makeup.

"I love you" she said and I smiled, I sighed rubbing her back.

"I love you too" I said and she whined. She tapped her feet not wanting to let go.

"Everyone is spliting up" She said and I nodded, I hated that, everyone was splitting up, Taehyung was going off to Japan, Lana was going to Seoul, Jungkook was also off to Seoul with his friends but a different college to Lana...and I, I was off to England, the furthest.

_____

We arrived at the school seeing many other students in their outfits, I felt so nervous, I wasn't exactly ready to leave. Heading go a new country alone is scary enough.

I felt hands on my waist and I looked seeing Jungkook "are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head not wanting to lie, he sighed and hugged me. "It will be okay, just a few years of education then we come back home" he said and I looked down.

"You are lucky, you have your friends, my friends are going your direction or the other" I said and he sighed.

"I'm not lucky because I keep asking myself how I will cope without" he said and I whined leaning my head on his chest.

"I'm not ready" I said and he chuckled kissing my head

____

I held his hands caressing them with my thumbs, we all sat around a fire at the beach with drinks and marshmallows

"We start spliting tomorrow" Lana said and we all looked at Taehyunh who smiled.

"Ill be back every summer and Christmas" He said and I smiled remembering the memories we had with him.

"Then the next leaves the day after" Jaehyun said and they all looked at me, my smile faded "the one we will rarely see with how long the flights are" He added.

It went silent as he seemed to expect me to say something, everyone seemed to know I wasn't exactly ready or happy about leaving.

"Why leave if you arent happy about it?" Bambam asked and I looked at him.

"I am happy about it, it is my dream college, I am just not exactly ready or feeling comfortable about leaving, even if we would split up anyway, I still have to leave my home and leave my Eomma alone" I said and Lana sighed.

"You have said that ever since you started highschool, you've always been scared to leave her, but she wants this for you, and you arent leaving her, you are following her steps, going to the college she did, 3 years and you can come back fully" Lana said and I nodded.

"AHHH the awful memories" I said and they chuckled.

"The best memories are what you are leaving this place remembering" Jungkook said and I looked up at him.

"Of course I am, but im not leaving with you, so im leaving my favourite memory behind" I said and he smiled kissing my head.

"How will you both work out a long distance?" Mingyu asked and I looked down, we haven't told them yet.

"We decided to split when she leaves, it won't work that is the point, we will both be busy, and it will stress us out...so we both agreed on an easy comforting split. But we agreed if the future were to come to us we will try work it out again" Jungkook said and they seemed shocked.

"Oh no...well I guess I will be taking all the time on facetime" Lana said and I laughed.

She looked at Jungkook who seemed annoyed "Chile, I'm the one staying with my boyfriend" Lana said and I slapped her leg.

"No I think it is a good idea, that means they can only and should only focus on success" Taehyung said and I smiled nodding my head.

I looked at Jungkook and he kissed my lips, I smiled loving this, my favourite thing is to kiss his lips, and the thing I am going to him, him...all of him.

_____

I smiled watching everyone mess on and laugh, getting drunk just wasting the night away and I loved it, being in Jungkooks arms watching out friends have so much fun.

It just makes me wonder where we will be in the future.

Book 2?