T H I R T E E N

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"Come on, let's just go for a walk" Lana whined pulling me out of my bed I groaned trying to escape her grip. "Come onnn" she whined louder.

"Nooooo" I whined back that is when the doors bursted open.

"BITCH GET YOUR DEPRESSED ARSE UP" someone familiar yelled, I looked at seen my cousin.

"Ah shit" I groaned, she smacked my arse.

"Get up, get changed we are going to the park looking like hot bitches" Sunhee demanded, I looked at them both and they both wore revealing tight clothes.

"Noooo" I groaned but they both pulled me up, I sighed as Sunhee went into my wardrobe grabbed an outfit and flung it at me "why exactly?" I asked.

"Because you need fresh air and because you aren't going out looking homeless and embarrassing me especially if we see people we know or hot guys" She said and Lana chuckled.

_____

"This is just stupid" I said moving my wavy hair over my shoulders, they smirked looking me up and down.

"Nope it's perfect let's go" Lana said as they pulled me out.

_____

"Why the park?" I asked as we walked around the park, I looked at them and they shrugged their shoulders.

"Hot guys hang around this park" Sunhee said and I rolled my eyes.

"We aren't here for guys Sunhee" I said and she scoffed, she nudged me.

"You seem like you need one, sulking over a boy, you are pathetic" She said and I glared at her.

"I wasn't sulking over a boy, actually I've just been upset, my emotions are all over the place" I said and Lana chuckled.

"Are you sure that Jungkook isn't part of that? Maybe you are confused why you felt so angry" Lana said and I looked at her like she was stupid.

"I was angry because he brought up Namjoon" I shrugged and they both looked at eachother and chuckled.

"You are confused" Lana said and I sighed.

"Fine, I guess I am, I've just been thinking about him all week, and I can't get him out my mind, I'm confused why, and I know it isn't sex because I haven't really been horny and then I just can't face him" I said and they chuckled.

"You are falling in love with him" Sunhee said and I shook my head.

"I'm not"

"Keep denying it Chae, but we both and your heart knows" Lana said and I rolled my eyes, I looked forward and sighed.

They are just being stupid, are they?

We walked through the park, they both were talking about nonsense and I couldnt stop thinking...thinking about what they said, there is just no way I am falling in love with Jungkook, it was only about sex.

_____

I heard wolf whistles and looked seeing 3 attractive guys sat on the bench staring at us, they looked like college boys.

"Hello ladies" the middle one smirked leaning forward.

"Hey boys" Sunhee smirked ready to flirt back, I looked at Lana and she seemed uncomfortable about this, maybe because she likes yugyeom.

"Bye boys" I said and pulled Sunhee away, she gasped and glared at me.

"What was that for?" She asked and I glared at her.

"You are the only one here wanting to look for boys" I said and she pouted rolling her eyes.

"Damn well I'll have all three" she said and walked off, Lana and I looked at eachother in shock seeing she actually went to them.

I turned back and Lana chuckled "that wouldve been you before Jungkook" she said and I shrugged my shoulders "do you not see, after Jungkook you have had no intentions of fucking someone else?" She asked and I sighed.

"That doesn't mean I'm falling in love" I said and she gave me a "are you sure" look.

"Chaeni?" I heard and looked, my eyes widened seeing no one other then my ex boyfriend...Kim Namjoon "Chaeni he-" He cut himself off at the fact I grabbed Lana and began walking to opposite way, did she question it? No.

"Chaeni wait please" I heard him clearly following us.

"Don't you think you should talk to him?" She asked and I looked at her like she was the dumbest person I've met, she then regret saying that.

I looked up and froze, fuck sake, and then there was Jungkook, Yugyeom and Mingyu, they seen us as well.

"What a day, yeah I really shouldve gone out the house" I said and glared at Lana, she sighed.

"Well I didn't know they'd both be here did I?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice too see yo-"

"Don't talk to me" I said harshly towards Mingyu, I didnt mean to be harsh but right now I do not want any male species to speak to me "Where has Sunhee gone?" I asked Lana and she looked around, I completely avoided looking at Jungkook.

It looked like he turned about to go but he soon stopped and turned back around "Chaeni, please just wait" I heard Namjoon.

"Just talk to him" Lana said making me give her another glare.

"I will not talk to him, I just want to go back home, go back to bed, watch films and eat, that is it" I said and she shook her head.

"You can't say this is because you are upset about your Appa  because you are upset over a boy, you don't love Namjoon anymore so talking to him won't do anything" Lana said and I felt a hand on my wrist.

"She will not be talking to him, come on" Sunhee said dragging me away, I avoided any eye contact with Jungkook as I walked past him.