E I G H T E E N

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

All the first half of the game i just kept watching Mina, I trust Namjoon he seems to be giving her his all but

All the first half of the game i just kept watching Mina, I trust Namjoon he seems to be giving her his all but...I don't trust her with him. The whistle went off and the players took to the benches. Lana grabbed my hand pulling me down I watched as the other 5 ran down as well, Coach acted like we were doing something wrong but the lights cut off making everyone scream, a light landed on us and everyone stopped.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard from the players, I looked at Lana and smiled.

The lights went out as our side were cheering loudly, the boys ran off and 3 others girls ran on.

The light stayed on us but when the beat started we were intrupted before we could start the dance, 5 girls from the opposite school walked over and the one in the middle I knew.

"Oh?" I questioned.

"DANCE OFFFF" was cheered and everyone cheered.

2 of the girls on my team walked off to make it fair I looked at Lana who smirked.

"Good to see you Mina" I said as she got closer to me, right up in my face.

"I will be making show my school puts up the best show" she said and I smirked tilting my head stepping closer.

"Try it" I said and everyone "oood"

I moved away allowing her to go first.

I chuckled and looked at Lana then the 3 other girls walking forward shooing the monster away. My school cheered as I glanced at Jungkook who didn't seem happy, I also glanced at Namjoon who didn't either.

The cheerings almost hurt my ears, I smirked at Mina "why are you becoming my enemy?" I asked "you know I was happy for him when he told me he was in love and very happy, but now I know its you, I dont trust you at all, he may have hurt me but I know fine well you will do what you did to Jungkook to him" I said in a harsh quiet tone.

"I'm different then I was, Jungkook just wasn't good enough for me" she smirked and I scoffed.

"Oh? You've just proven you haven't changed, firstly you think it is okay to ruin a performance break by acting all high and mighty and now you are saying Jungkook wasn't good enough, bitch you abused him" I snapped quietly making her annoyed

"I didn't abuse him, he just was that much of a pussy he couldn't take it or fight back" she said and I balled my fists "he was weak, and useless, only ever good enough for sex" she smirked and I had enough, I pushed her making everyone startled. She glared at me.

"YOUR WHORE" she yelled and ran for me but I punched her in the face causing everyone to gasp, I was held back and Mina got up about to come again but Namjoon grabbed her.

"You better watch what you fucking say, call me a whore one more time, you deserve any pain that comes your way" I snapped and Namjoon glared at me.

"What the fuck" Namjoon said and she smirked...don't tell me.

"He doesn't know" I heard behind me, Jungkook was holding me back, I attempted to get out of his grip "stop, don't make things worse" Jungkook harshly said with annoyance, I scoffed.

"ENOU-" coach was cut off by Jaehyun.

"Oh look what we have here, the Cheater and Humiliater, with the cheater and abuser" Jaehyun chuckled crossing his arms. Namjoon seemed confused, I really felt bad for him...no gosh why did he fall for her.

I gave up fighting and Jungkook let go of me, I looked at Jungkook and he wasn't happy at all...but was it my fault as well as hers?

"ENOUGH I SAID GET BACK TO THE GAME, and you, sort out your student it is their fault this happened they had no right to interrupt the planned performance" Coach scoffed at the other schools coach.

____

I walked back over to Eomma who looked at me confused "why did you start a fight?" She asked and I looked at her.

"She said somethings that annoyed me, that she didn't abuse Jungkook he was too pussy to take it or fight back, then she said he is useless anyway only good for sex" I said and she now didn't care I started the fight.

"She said that?" Hani asked and I nodded "what an ungrateful brat" she said with annoyance.

Lana came over sitting down, I looked at her and Taehyung "I wouldve got out his grip and beat her, I wouldn't mind going to jail for life if it is killing her" she said and I sighed.

"Hmm but I don't think Jungkook is happy with me" I said and Taehyung seemed confused "I don't know why but I think it is probably because he didn't want to see his, um me be competing with his monster ex, he probably just wanted her away from him and everything he has going for him, and I didn't help that, especially not starting a fight" I said and Lana sighed.

"Well she approached you, and she doesn't know you have a thing with Jungkook she probably does now but I feel like she did that because you are Namjoons Ex who is now the hottest girl in the city" Lana said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Lana honey can you go tell one of the basketballers on our side that we are having a party win or not at our home?" Eomma asked and my eyes widened.

Lana got up and went down, telling one of the players we knew that was closest to us, she came back "I told him and told him to tell the others and spread it, I will message or snap the information out" Lana said and Eomma smiled thanking her.

"Are you sure?" I asked Eomma and she nodded.

"I have locked the doors of the bedrooms and bathrooms expect the downstairs bathroom, I have everything ready drinks and food" she said and my eyes widened.

"How?" I asked and she winked, I looked at my friends who chuckled.

"Chaeni hun, do you know where Jungkook is staying?" Hani asked and I smiled.

"He is staying at ours Hani" I said and her eyes widened "we have a thing going on" I said and she was shocked.

"Oh my I didn't know, how wonderful" she said and I smiled, she looked at Eomma as they began to talk about the crazy things, Sani walked over to me and sat on my lap, I hugged her as we watched the rest of the game.

____

"Our side yelled out, cheering and screaming as the team jumped on eachother, I smiled seeing Jungkook smiling, he got the last shot last second getting the win.