T H R E E

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

After the situation with Liam in the morning, I had managed to show him not to try mess with me and spread lies with my name involved. "Okay, you ready?" Lana spoke up, I looked at her and nodded, It is currently lunch and she is telling me the names of the boys shes wrote down.

"First up, Bang Chan. the footballer" She said and I looked at the football table especially Bang Chan as he held a football.

"He's cute" I paused and she knew my answer right away quickly scribbling his name out making me chuckle.

"Next, Bambam, The basketballer, my reason is because you never know what could be behind the cheerful and loud guy" She said and I glanced over to the basketballers.

"No, I understand what you are saying, but he's too nice, I'd rather be his friend" I said and she quickly crossed off his name.

"Umm...Jaehyun?" She asked and I looked her way, I chuckled shaking my head knowing exactly what that idiot is like.

"No, the point is, I don't want a bragger" I said and she raised a brow.

"A bragger but can make you cum?" She asked and I laughed shaking my head, I looked at the basketball table and back at Lana seeing her crossing out a few names "Okay so we are left with 2" She smiled innocently.

I laughed so much realising she knew who would brag "You really crossed out the braggers?" I asked and she chuckled nodding her head.

"Yugyeom?" She said with a nervous laugh and I knew why she was nervous for my answer to this one.

"Nope, are you stupid, I know you have a crush on him, I wouldn't fuck him if you are into him" I said and she sighed in relief...she is cute.

"Well he is the last guy, but I don't really know, Jungkook" She said and I looked over to him, The fuck boy of the school, who has rumoured to quit his actions to focus on school and basketball. I've never thought about him as an option to fuck, we only ever use to spread the most stupid rumours about eachother.

We used to be friends in middle school, we both got hotter and ended up doing the same things, but it does shock me that I have never actually tried to have sex with him. "He's stopped all that hasn't he?" I asked looking back at Lana.

"Yeah he has, but maybe give it a go, try mess with him, I think he probably will eventually fuck you. Just think girls run after him for round 2 or just ot fuck him, boys do that to you, I think he is your only choice to be honest" She suggested, I watched as Jungkook glance this way probably have the feeling someone was looking at him.

He winked and looked at his friends holding a smirk on his face "I know how to get his attention" I said getting Lana interested in the idea  "Bring back the rumours we used to do, I'm going to simply make people believe him and I have done something, but this what I am thinking of won't be a rumour" I said seeing her confused face.

"He accidently sent me a dick pic last year, it wasn't even meant to be sent to anyone at all just for fun, but he sent it to me on accident, I managed to make him believe I deleted it, I will simply tell you now that man needs a King Size condom" I smirked making her eyes widen.

"Why not, get people talking about how big his dick is" I said and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"I know how, we can be have a "conversation" near girls that we know would start spreading the rumour and if he is to ask who said it, it is your name on the rumour" She said and I smiled ready to mess with Jeon.

_____

End of school came quickly, we stood by the lockers close to a group of 6 girls "I am not going to lie Lana, he has a big dick" I said quite loudly, she fake gasped and we glanced seeing those girls are secretly listening "Hmm, thick, long and better then the perfect size, It could destry any female" I said and she chuckled shaking her head.

"It is hard to believe-" I cut Lana off.

"That Jeon Jungkook has the biggest dick I have seen, I believe it because I've seen it" I said and watched as the girls behind me began walking to another group of girls. Lana high fived me feeling proud that it worked.

"Tomorrow will be exciting"