N I N E

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"You fucked him?!" Lana near enough yelled but thankfully we were in the girls empty toilets

"Yell it out why don't you" I said and she smirked "what?" I asked.

"Once?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows up and down at her "How many?!" She demanded to know.

"Well after we had food, I asked him to stay a little so he did...we got carried away again, and he slept over and then we done it in the morning and before he went home, so...4" I said and she almost screamed but I covered her mouth.

"Holy shit, I AM SO GLAD HE WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT ON THE LIST" she squealed and I rolled my eyes.

I put away my makeup in the makeup bag and placed it in my backpack, I grabbed Lanas hand and pulled her out "you are crazy, calm down it is sex" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Sex? Just sex? More like the best sex you can get, you never were like this when having sex with Namjoon" she said and I smiled shrugging my shoulders.

"Well he is better then Namjoon, that means he's better then anyone I've had sex with" I said and she seemed so excited.

"Does this mean you can get me closer to Yugyeom?" She asked and I gave her a weird look.

"We are hooking up...well that is what I think it is" I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"And let me have those hook ups with Yugyeom, and in the end we fall in love" She said and I was so confused by her.

"You think we will fall in love?" I asked and she nodded proudly.

"I know it I don't think it" she said proudly, I rolled my eyes as we walked down the corridor to first lesson.

_____

I was sat in 3rd lesson, and it was Math we all hate Math, I tapped my pencil on the paper, I know the answer I just really don't want to write. I looked up and looked at the clock on the door only to notice someone standing at the open door hidden from the teacher.

I gave him a weirdly look but my phone vibrated, I looked at Mr Lee and checked it 'come out'
I looked at him and shook my head but he seemed like he groaned 'just come, please' he messaged again, I groaned.

I raised my hand and Mr Lee looked up "what is it now Ms Seol?" He asked...ouch I don't ask that many questions.

"Can I go to the toilet?" I asked and he raised a brow curiously.

"You have lunch nex-"

"I'm on my period" I said and the boys seemed stunned by what I said while the girls chuckled.

"Go right ahead" He said and I smiled, I looked at Lana and slid my backpack to her, I rushed out the class.

He grabbed me and pulled me away "you aren't on your period right?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Pfft, nope, I will be soon" I said and he nodded pulling me towards a single toilet, he locked it and grabbed me picking me up and leaning my back on the wall, he began kissing my neck "so needy" I giggled playing with his hair.

He put me down pulling my tshirt up revealing my boobs but then he pulled down his joggers and boxers. He kissed my neck again massaging my boobs, I placed my hand on his dick stroking him "I will always be needy for you" he moaned moving his hands pulling my skirt down, he moved my thongs to the side and picked me up "and my dick always wants you" he said and managed to place himself inside of me, I moaned leaning my head back.

_____

"Shit yes, holy fuck" I moaned helping him by bouncing, he gripped my arse tightly moaning at the pleasure.

"Shit" he moaned out, I gripped his shoulders and the bell made me jump "ignore it" he said as he gave up sitting on the closed toilet letting me ride him, I smirked and began kissing his neck swirling my hips making him moan louder and lean his head back.

He smacked my arse making me moan, I leaned my head back and seen him he looked so sexually angered, he leaned down and bit my boob, I gasped as he began basically eating my boobs.

_____

"Fuck" I moaned loudly cumming once again on his dick, He began to thrust rougher upwards as I still continued to ride him, trying to go rougher to get him to come quicker.

I leaned closer to him as he began moving my hips roughly while gripping them "shit" he moaned as I felt him twitch and then release inside of me. We both moaned, I leaned my head on his shoulder as we both panted.

_____

I pulled my tshirt down after cleaning myself up, I grabbed my skirt and Jungkook was leaning on the door smirking "what?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Just admiring" he said and I rolled my eyes putting my skirt on, I checked my makeup in the mirror, I managed to do my best with my hair.

"God I need to get my bag from Lana, I rather look like I slept or I had sex" I said and he chuckled.

"I mean it was one of them" he said and I rolled my eyes walking out of the toilet seeing no one.

We were walking towards the cafeteria, his hand roughly gripped my left arse cheek, I smacked his hand away "what? You would gladly let me do that if we weren't around people" he said and I chuckled.

I headed over to Lana and quickly took my bag, I brushed my hair and then managed to fix my makeup and she just chuckled shaking her head at me "have fun?" She asked.

"Alot of it" I said and she laughed highfiving me.