F I V E

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

"Your phone keeps buzzing" Lana said and I sighed looking at my phone seeing over 100 messages, I never turn it off because I normally message my Eomma during school hours

"I know, and I know this is Jungkooks doing" I said and she chuckled already guessing what's happening "Yes he has fully brought back the rumour game" I said and she laughed.

I opened my locker and heard whispering "I thought she didn't do anything like that, I thought it was sex and that's it, nothing added on, and with Jungkook he never showed his body during sex" I glanced over to the girls.

"They must be doing things together, I mean the fuck girl and the fuck boy, both getting bored or already bored of sex...makes sense" I closed my locker and walked away, I know fine well today is going to be a mess.

I headed towards the basketball court as Lana followed behind, suddenly a guy jumped infront of me "I mean if you are into that we can go again" a guy I fucked last year smirked checking me out, I stuck my middle finger up at him and pushed passed him.

I opened the doors violently knowing fine well he is here because the whole team is "JEON!" I yelled and they all froze as I walked in, Jungkook smirked as he held the ball in his hands.

"Oh look whos here, I didn't know you weren't into blowjobs, fingering, and more, only the boring dick and pussy contact?" Mingyu chuckled and I glared at him.

"What the fuck do you know?" I asked crossing my arms waiting for him to answer, he chuckled shaking his head.

"Every guy that found out you sucked Jungkook off is going off because you did nothing that interesting with them" He said and I nodded.

"Now, you do realise why that is right? I only have sex so I don't have to use a dildo all the time, Condoms are amazing" I said and their eyes widened. "What? My dildo is much more satisfying then anything I've had, and let me add it will be better then you" I said and he rolled his eyes.

I looked at Jungkook "Whats wrong?" He asked and I glared at him.

"Are you mental, out of everything you could've made up, you go straight for a blowjob?" I asked and he chuckled shooting the ball towards the hoop.

"I mean it adds onto how you know my dick is big" he said walking towards the benches.

"Wait so they all were lies?" Bambam asked and I groaned looking at Lana.

"Yes-"

"No, Jungkooks dick is big and I know because he accidently sent me a dick pic last year" I said and they all laughed.

"So you haven't ever sucked a dick?" Jaehyun asked and I looked at Jungkook seeing what he has caused.

"For your information, I have sucked a dick, I have been fingered, I have done more things then dick and pussy contact" I said and Yugyeom chuckled.

"The boys you fucked don't seem to-"

"Boys I've fucked not a boy I've dated" I said and he soon shut up.

"Right who could forget Namjoon" DK said and I sighed glancing at the floor.

"You want to go that far?" I asked Jungkook and he seemed confused.

"That far I just got your fan boys going!" He chuckled and sat on the bench still looking at me.

I nodded knowing fine well what is going to be said about him next "Your reputation is on the line" I said and his eyes widened.

"What do you mea-"

"Hmm, you don't know how far I can go with these rumours, how do you think coach would feel hearing his best player is doing naughty things and bringing it into school" I smirked and he stood up walking towards me.

"What exactly are you going to do, you started this" he said and I smirked.

"Jungkook, you made it dirty, I'm simply adding a bit of...spice" I said and went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist pulling me close to the point our faces are inches apart.

"Don't do anything stupid, you know how important basketball is to me" he said and I shrugged my shoulders "just because you have nothing special in school you need to look out for doesn't mean you can ruin mine" he said and I glared at him.

"You have to remember my grades are better then yours" I said and pushed him away walking out of the court.

"What is next?" Lana asked as we walked down the corridors.

"Lana" I smiled and she looked at me, I glanced seeing 2 girls, 1 that has been fucked by Jungkook and 1 that dreams of it "Did you know Jungkook has a baby boy kink" I said and the 2 girls looked at me and soon began talking about it and walking away.

"Oh that's cruel" Lana laughed and I smiled feeling proud of this one knowing he will get pissed off.

"I've got far more coming"