They met

Hi!
I noticed more than half of my reads stopped after ghe first chaper, but I promise it will get better. Skip to chapter 4 if you get bored!
I started writing this story a while ago. The first few chapters are not as well written as the next ones, because I didn't have much inspiration for the beggining. In chapter 4 you will find a summary of the previous parts, because people told me it's a bit confusing at the beggining. I hope you enjoy my story! Don't forget to vote and comment. Even negative comments are welcome, cause they let me know how I could improve my work.
Also, you will find a song at the beginning of each chapter, that I think would play in the background for it.

<the neighbourhood- daddy issues>

    Sometimes our soul fills with sadness and we fall into that dark abyss, under our own feelings’ weight, not being able to look forward anymore. The thing is, maybe we need to hit the ground in order to get the will to get up.

Theodora was going through something like that. If she didn’t feel happy here anymore, she thought she could try in another reality. She closed her eyes and started counting. She started feeling like the room was spinning with her and saw flashing white lights before her closed eyes. “one second means two weeks” was her last thought before she felt her surroundings change and the white ceiling was replaced by the beautiful night ski, seen from the top of a house’s roof, that she was lying on.

*now, 31 August, 6pm, at a ministry party*

         He entered the room quite anxious because of all the people. The elegant, nonchalant and manipulative people, something that he definitely didn’t consider himself,  that were filling the room were eclipsing the simple, nice ministry workers. He had always been intimidated by people who mastered words better than their wands. He kept walking through the crowd, looking for a familiar figure, that could possibly save him from an uncomfortable discussion with a well dressed business man. He stopped as he met her eyes. They were so warm to the other people, but so cold to him. She was having a conversation with someone that looked like a judge, was obviously trying to be mean, but she didn’t let herself intimidated by him. She had a fake serenity in her eyes that disappeared the second they met his. He didn't understand what he did. Did she not like him? But they haven't even talked yet. Did she know his secret? That thought terrified him. "No, i refuse to believe that." But that one thought that flashed through his mind, that small possibility that she might know made him determined to find out more.

       She looked him up and down. Poorly dressed. Humble, with a sweet look. A little bit charming. His sweater was cute, tho. He tried to seem friendly, although the way he spoke revealed his sarcasm. He seemed lonely. She was sure about that. She saw in him something she could like only about herself: he was good at hiding his emotions. "No... he couldn't manipulate people so well", she thought, "at least not as good as me, for sure". But he looked like a good actor. Not as good as she was, but good enough for her to see him as a threat. She raised her eyebrows a little and then decided: she didn't like him.

      They had been observing each other for about an hour, captivated and annoyed at the same time, by the mystery they saw in each other’s eyes since the first time they made eye contact.

      He decided it was time to take action and find out who that mysterious stranger was. He felt quite nervous as he approached her. He sensed in her a manipulative sarcasm that scared the shit out of him. He realized she could insult him subtle and serene, like she did with that man, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to make sure his secret was safe.

Oh, you must be wondering who am I. To know them so well, and see right through them and tell this to you. I'm the shadow of their past and deepest darkest secrets. That's all  I can tell you for now. And I like to talk in rime.

He took a deep breath as he spoke to her: "Hi! I'm Remus. Remus Lupin".