Duelling

Hi! This chapter is gonna be quite short. I wanted to end with a little suspanse, but also ghe next part doesn't exactly fit with this one.
And if you took my advice from chapter 1, he is the summary: Theodora is a 23 year old witch who read the Harry Potter books and that's why she knows every secret from the wizarding world. She goes to Dumbledore and tells him about the horcruxes and how to destroy them and so she gets to live at Hogwarts as a Social Studis proffesor (let's pretend it was an actual subject there). She is a lawyer and wants to free Sirius, but for that she needs Lupin's help, a person that she didn't like at first. She trained with Severus during summer and now that job was Remus's who came as the new D.A.D.A teacher (because Theodora said he could help them). Read to see what happens next and I hope you'll enjoy my story!

<Dathan- Mirror Masa>

The first day as a teacher went surprinsingly well. Theodora got to meet her students and they liked her. Probably because she said they will only have homework once a week, but they liked her. And most important, she didn't run into Lupin, a person she really wanted to avoid for a while. But it was impossible to do that now, as she was rushing to meet him in his classroom to begin her lessons. She wasn't excited, not at all, she was just late.

"You're late!", Remus exclamed with a little laugh

"I got in a fight with time"

"And i assume he won..." he said sarcasticcly

"You assumed correct." Theodora replied in the same manner.

I find the rest of the night quite boring, as they just duelled for an hour. I'm joking! It was so funny! I just can't find the proper words to describe Remus getting thrown against the wall for the tenth time. He was quite impressed by her, after all and now looked at her with different eyes.

"Severus taught you well" he said, trying to keep his last bit of dignity

Then, she laughed playfully. It was almost like the ice that was covering her heart melted as it did in front of the people she actually liked. It's true, there weren't may, but somehow the two could comunicate to each other even without words.

Days went by and they kind of started to get along. The sarcastic replies slowly dissapeard. The first full moon was getting closer and closer. Now it was time for Lupin to find out if she knows.