Chapter one

(Your POV)
A loud banging sounded from the other side of the door, my dog jumped up and started barking. I walked over to the door and peered through the peep hole. I saw an older looking man standing in front of the door. I didn't recognize him but, I could tell by the way he held himself he was important. I unlocked and opened the door.  "Hello?" I more so asked than said. " I'm Jack Crawford with the FBI" the man stated flatly as he stared pass my head and into my home.  He looked as if he searching for someone or something. "FBI?" I asked surprised. " Did I do something wrong?" I questioned worriedly. He looked me in the eyes and said, " I don't know, did you?". I shrank back at the accusatory tone in his voice. "Do you want to come in?" I asked quietly stepping to the side to welcome him in. " I thought you'd never ask" he said in a sarcastic tone. I closed the door behind him and followed him into my living room. All of a sudden my dog came bounding in towards us. I quickly scrambled to grab my dog before he could jump on Mr.Crawford. He looked at the dog and smiled a bit but, quickly changed his expression when he looked back at me. " I need to ask you a few questions." He said sitting down on the couch. I nodded my head and sat in the chair nearest the couch. " Do you know who these men are?" He asked pulling out pictures of the men in question. I looked at each one carefully and nodded my head. "They're all students of mine, did something happen to them?" I asked looking up at him with my eyebrows knitted up together in worry. He only nodded and wrote down something on a notepad he had pulled out of his coat pocket. " When was the last time you saw them?" He asked looking around my living room. It was kind of a mess. I taught my art classes there so it was littered with art supplies and books. " A few weeks ago, when they attended my group class." I looked down at my hands and then back up at him "are they alright?". He didn't answer me but, instead gave a quiet grunt as he stood up and headed towards the door. I quickly followed and looked at him expecting some sort of explanation. He put his hand on the door knob and said " I'll be back if I have any more questions." As he started walking out the door, I chased after him. He stopped and turned to face me "what?" He asked looking at me with a serious expression. I pulled out a business card and handed it to him. "Just call me if you have to ask me more questions. "
He took the card out of my hand and shoved it in his pocket and without another word headed towards his car and then drove off. I walked back up to my house and leaned against the door frame. I felt an uneasy sensation in my stomach. I didn't like this situation one bit.

(3rd person POV)
" I know he did it, he knows all the victims...and he seemed nervous when I was questioning him." Jack said as he sat down at his desk. " What was his motive though?" Will asked looking up at Jack. " Just because he knows all the victims doesn't mean he did it and most people get nervous when you accuse them of something." Will pushed up his glasses a bit and looked out the window. "No, the killer was killing out of jealousy. What would Mr.(l/n) have to be jealous of?" He questioned. Jack sighed and looked at his ring " I don't know yet."

(Your POV)
I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge feeling the cool air hitting my face I sighed and walked back to the living room. I couldn't stop thinking about my students. I was so worried about them. My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp knock at the door. I looked at my watch and sighed. It was time for my 7:00 pm private class. I walked over to the door and opened it slowly peaking through the crack to see a small woman with long curly red hair. She smiled up at me "I'm here for the class!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. I nodded and opened the door to let her in. I had put (D/N) in his crate so I didn't have to worry about him at the moment. She walked in and looked around then turned to face me. " may I use the restroom?" She asked looking around the room. " sure it's upstairs first door to the right." I said vaguely point towards the stairs. She nodded and headed up as I sat on the couch.

(3rd person POV)
Freddie headed up the stairs and down the hall. She wasn't looking for the restroom but, rather (y/n)'s bedroom. She had gotten word that he was the lead suspect in a new case. She wanted to find some sort of evidence that pointed to him being the killer. As she walked down the hall she looked around curiously at the paintings lining the walls. She stopped at the last door and opened it slowly as to make as little noise as possible. When she opened the door fully her eyes widened in shock. Standing before her were dozens of painting depicting he Chesapeake rippers murders. She quickly got out her camera and took as many pictures as she could before heading back down to the living room where Mr.(L/n) was waiting for her. "Did you find it ok?" He asked standing up to face her. She only nodded and smiled as she walked over towards the table that stood in the corner of the room. There was an easel, paints, pencils, and a large bowl of fruit sitting on a large dirty cloth draped over the table. Mr.(l/n) walked over and said quietly " I thought we'd start with using basic shapes to build form." . Freddie smiled and looked around the room some more. She didn't want to be there any longer but, didn't want to blow her cover so she stayed for the whole lesson.

(3rd person POV)
"Jack is convinced this guy did it." Will said looking over at Hannibal. "Why aren't you?" Hannibal asked raising his eyebrow at Will. Will shook his head and stood up heading over to the fire place. "It just doesn't seem likely. We need more proof" he said half under his breath as he looked into the fire. Hannibal walked over to Will and placed his hand softly onto his shoulder. He took a deep breath in and wrinkled up his nose at the smell of his after shave and the lingering musk of wet dogs and sweat. "I'm sure more evidence will show up". Will only nodded and turned to face Hannibal. " I hope so." he said quietly.

——Author's note——-
I will be continuing this soon! I hope that you enjoyed what I've written so far! I promise the next chapter will be more interesting!
Sorry if there's any mistakes, I'm writing thus on a phone and I tend to mess up more when I do that.