The final wedding plans

in this chapter, there will be... I can't even say slight NSFW because I'm gonna treat you guys to something special for being so patient with me and my problems. and yes this will be quite a long chapter so your just gonna have to deal with it. :)

Your POV

when my eyes open in Dabi's car. he had one headphone in while he was driving and took a side glance at me while he was driving. I looked out the window and remembered that we're going to see the wedding planner about the place he chose out for us. I slouched a bit while Dabi pulled to the side a bit getting ready to turn.

" baby what's wrong, why are you being so cranky right now?" he fully turned his head towards me before continuing to drive.

I still ignored him until he grabbed my thigh with his hand. "I don't wanna be awake right now since the nap wasn't long enough."

"well if you don't stop pouting I will be forced to wake you up the best way I can...little mouse." Dabi's voice spoke rubbing my thigh up and down slowly.

I feel my mind race with what he means while I continue to look out the window. the trees kept passing by as Dabi pulled the car over in an abandoned parking space. I snapped out of my thoughts as Dabi's hand went from my thigh to the chair leveler and made the back lay down completely.

his chair was already down and he quickly unbuckled me and grabbed my face playfully as well. " looks like you don like to listen to me huh, well then time to make you wake up and listen."

Dabi placed a towel under my back and scooted my whole body almost fully to the backseat. he then got out of the car and came to my side and got into the car, but instead of sitting down he immediately took off the shorts he put on me. then he climbed on top of my body planting kisses all on my neck as he slid my panties off to my ankles.

" Dabi what are you do-." I stopped talking as soon as Dabi started licking my womanhood, licking in circles so painfully slow.

His warm tongue going in and out, sucking on it like candy. I feel like I'm loosing my mind again. I put my hand on his head and he sits up which makes me pout again.

"I'm just texting the guy we're fixing a flat tire baby don't worry you'll get more." He glanced at me smirking before kissing my inner thighs again.

I got goosebumps with every touch he made. Suddenly he began pumping his fingers in and out of my womanhood really fast. My moans lost control as they bounced around in the car. My juices spilling out a bit as he pulled his fingers out.

Dabi then grabs both of my thighs and propped me up on my elbows as he started to eat me out again but with more speed. Right when I felt the knot he quickly put his head up and told me to hold it until he says so.

My face was red as I felt it building up more than normal. I felt like I was going insane my mind couldn't think right as his tongue moved with such skill. I don't know how much longer I could hold it in. The list was overwhelming my body before Dabi gave me the go ahead.

As I released into his mouth he just looked down into my eyes with a Smokey lustfilled look. When he put my legs down I looked down at his pants to see his big problem now.

"Okay y/n the choice is yours I could do you now or later because we still have to finalize the wedding plans." He spoke helping me clean up a bit with the towel.

"Later baby." I told him out of breath ready to keep driving to see the place.

He let out a deep hum before fixing his seat and starting the car up again. Then I couldn't help but notice him adjust in his seat. I knew I should make it up to him.

When we arrive at the place I stare in astonishment as the place looked huge. We head inside and see the flowers planted around the place and it looked beautiful.

"This is the hall where you will be saying your vows and have the priest announce your full marriage." The guy proclaimed noting everything we mentioned to him that we wanted.

My heart began to race with excitement as I thought about our wedding day as Dabi rushed the guy. I glance at him and he just wanted to get this over with. I looked away from his face and just kept looking at other things as the day sped up.

Eventually we left the place with the final details in place. Dabi grabbed my hang and rushed me back to the car. He placed me inside and continued to rush home. As soon as we got their he immediately grabbed me to bring me inside and threw me on the bed.

"I'm sorry baby but I have been holding back for too long, so I'm gonna be rough alrighty." He spoke slowly stripping his shirt and my clothes off.

I nodded getting excited I lightly touched his scars on his face as he kissed my lips. His hands quickly removed his sweats. I grabbed his hands and put them on my hips as he gripped my waist on contact with a little aggression.

We part and he sat up and looked down at my body below him. I took the chance to push him down and kiss the tip to his manhood. He immediately grabbed my hair pushing my head down, causing me to bob up and down.

I put my hands on it rubbing it up and down while I bobbed my head to maximize his pleasure. His hand made my head speed up before he bursted into my mouth. A little bit of his juices dropped from my mouth as he pushed me down onto the bed.

Dabi's POV

I look down at y/n as her face was pink and looked hot. I lean down and kiss her mixing saliva and my Cum. I grabbed her throat lightly   Causing her to throw her head back exposing her neck to me. I got close to it and started leaving hickeys from her jaw line down to her collarbone.

As I finish sucking the last hickey I look at her pink lust filled face, her grip loosening on my hair. I knew She was soaking wet down there as i removed her bottoms and  lined myself up before thrusting roughly into her. Her eyes twitched as I pinned her legs behind her head.

"I want you to fuck me hard Dabi." Y/n moaned.

I immediately started going rough on her  holding the back of her calf's. Her moans just gave me energy to keep going more and it just made me crave her body more. I looked down at her face as drool started dripping from her mouth. I slow down to a stop to pull her on top of me pulling her arms back as she began to ride me hard.

Her legs started to shake so I lifted her up and thrusted up into her.  She started getting louder so I stopped and put her face into the mattress carefully as I positioned her ass up.  She looked at me craving it. I slammed into her hard and just drilled into her.

It felt tight and so warm. I felt her get tighter causing me to get close. Y/n tried to keep her words stable as her eyes rolled back. Then she began gripping the sheets as her legs shook.

"D-d-dabi I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Y/n screamed gripping the sheets harder.

I went faster causing both of us to cum.

Your POV

As Dabi pulled out I felt exhausted yet energized. My body laid down flat near the edge of the bed as i saw Dabi go to the bathroom. I heard the bathtub running and I sit up and head into the bathroom to see Dabi making a bubble bath. I smiled at him as he lit a few Carmel smelling candles with his finger.

" let's relax baby today was a long day." Dabi said giving me a side glance.

"You didn't have to baby, I really appreciate this." I smiled as he helped me into the tub.

As I got in he slowly got in behind me rubbing my back with the wash cloth. I turn to him to see him thinking. I just sigh and carefully lean back on his chest and relax and listen to his heartbeat.