Mark And His Part With The Villans

Your pov

He looked at me insane like as a black portal appeared. I freaked out he tried to grab me and I screamed. I swung again.

I hit him in the head as blood trickled down his face. He grabbed me and went through the portal. I saw a portal man and a man with hands all over him.

"Leave me alone for fucks sake!" I shouted at Mark.

"Sorry girlie you are a hostage!" The hand man spoke with a raspy voice.

"Tie her up Mark." The hand man shouted.

I screamed and got muted with tape. The rope was too tight around me. Mark came close telling me how he missed me. All i could do was shake in the seat.

"What dear you wanna be free?" Mark spat in my face.

i glared at him. Then i heard stairs creaking before i got enveloped by the portal. We were suddenly somewhere else and i mumbled.

I heard shouting and stepping from above. Mark looked up before he kissed the tape on my mouth. He went up stairs.

I thought about how strong Dabi is. How he stood up for me. I saw a clock on the wall and fell asleep. Suddenly i was cold. I was wet. My eyes shoot open as i see Mark

"Morning princess, we afternoon." He smirked sadistically.

Where was Dabi? I thought to myself. More stair creaks comming closer to me. I turn my head and saw a figure. I see Dabi's face as he is yawning.

Sudden cloth was thrown on me. I got scared and Dabi just looked through a fridge as Mark had small talk. I jumped and kept moving. I used my tounge to push the tape off my mouth.

"Dabi help me please!" I shouted.

The cloth quickly came off and i saw Dabi. Engulfed in flames grabbing Marks neck tightly. As Mark choked he burned before Dabi threw him into the wall.

"Where am I Dabi?" I shouted to him.

He burned the rope off me. Before he hugged me. I just cried. I couldn't say anything. Tears just kept falling.  Dabi picked me up and rubbed my back.

"Lets go back home ok." I sniffled.

"I bet Spike is wondering where you are." Dabi laughed.

He began walking out of the place i was at.  I held tight as he just walked out. He then walked me to my house stepping inside and going up stairs.

He looked around and found the bathroom in my room.  He set me on my bed laying me back. Then he turned on the bath. I waited for him to come out.

He sighed and looked at me. " Come on lets get you washed up."

I blushed as i was picked up again. He removed my top and bottom pajamas.  I was naked but he seemed unfazed. With his light blush on his face.

He set me in the bath. The light bubbles felt nice against my rope burn. I just looked at him as he sat down on the toilet next to me.

"You were in the league of villains." He looks at me.

"Your with them though aren't you?" i said scared.

"But i'm not gonna do anything to you." he waved his hands.

i nodded just worried that he could change but he just seemed a bit off. i splashed a bit of water as he had a towel ready for me. i blushed looking at him.

he  looked away as i climbed in wrapping myself up. i didn't know what to do but i can tell he needs reassurance. 

" i trust you with my life so don't worry about the league thing." i said hugging him. 

he quickly hugged back walking out with me in his arms. then he set me on the bed. i blushed and her smiled looking ready to just about kiss me.

" i'm glad you think that Y/n i promise to become a light sleeper." he said holding my waist.

Dabi's pov

" do we get to sleep on the bed this time?" i smirked at her as spike jumped onto the bed.

she nodded before grabbing her clothes and  changing. i took off my socks jacket and shirt. i got into the bed as she looked at me pink.

as she got on top of me i wanted to grab her and kiss her but no. the time isn't right just yet so she lays on my chest. i wrapped my arm around her naturally.

she cuddled close to me as one of her legs draped over mine. my favorite type of thing to do with a girl. cuddling was my weakness especially when they are as hot as her.

"goodnight dork." she smirked falling asleep.

"yea whatever loser." i rubbed her head. 

when she was fully asleep i kissed her head and held her ass  so i could get comfortable.  when i wake up in the morning her ass was missing from my hand.

 i went down the stairs to see her making breakfast. i hugged her from behind as Saturday morning hit me. she patted my cheek.

" why did you leave me alone in bed?" i hold her close.

"waking up early gets more things done." she kissed my chin.

i pulled her closer. "how about after this we go back to bed?"

"fine but i get to sleep on top of you and wear your jacket." she said pointing a batter soaked ladle.

as breakfast finishes up quickly Dabi picks me up and quickly goes upstairs as Spike is still passed out on the bed. i set her down and she grabbed my jacket before pushing me down.

i blushed at her more dominant side as she laid down in my big jacket.  she grinds on me a bit before laying down. i hold her waist and fall asleep with her.

this time i hold her close so she won't leave early again.