Marks final death

ATTENTION:

this chapter will be short since its finals week and i have a lot going on mentally. i will post an authors not with a bit more information on it but for now here is the new updated chapter for you guys.

your POV

as i hold on to spike Dabi takes a step foreward blue flames start comming from his hands. mark charges at Dabi knifes launching out at him. dabi pushed me back into a corner and his arm got cut. i gasped and mark looked at me contemplating his next move while Dabi stiked back. marks neck in dabi's grip as he dropped the knives. dabi slammed his body onto the floor as the blue flames engulfed mark. 

 "what makes you think ill give up with some little burns on me." mark scowled trying to breath beneath dabi.

"who says youll still be alive?" dabi snapped back cranking up up his flames all the way almost completely charring mark as he became a corpse.

 dabi got up and with one of his shoes on fire he stomped on marks skull causing it to desintegrate and fro his teeth to explode. dabi sighed and looked over to me. i set spike down and ran into his arms crying. all the relief left my body as he was finall gone. no more tourment, no more threats, no more abuse. as we went backup to the living room i got the first aid kit and started to patch up dabi's cut.

"this might sting a little bit so im appologising in advance." i looked up at dabi. 

he just nodded and looked at the tv as it reported about the roaming nomu's in my city and that everyone should be weary and careful until the heroes arrive. i heard dabi his as i wipe the blood away with peroxcide and putting the bandage wrap on his arm. he seemed deep in his thoughts before he just laid back onto my lap. i looked down at him as he seemed to look past me, toward the ceiling.

"are you okay baby." i asked him caressing his face lightly.

"im alright dont worry about me little mouse." he replied closing his eyes.

i nodded slowly , my face heating up at the nickname. " i hope that was him and he wont come back."

dabi sat up and looked at me holding my face. "trust me i know he was really there and not a double i felt it when his neck snapped and his body was burning."

i leaned on his chest relived that it wasnt. dabi laid down full on the couch holding mee close to his chest rubbing my hair back and out of my face as a comfort before we fell asleep. when we wake up i look around for my phone as i hear it going off. i answered the phone as dabi started waking up.

"hello?"

"mhm."

"okay we will be there."

"alright bye bye."

i hung up and sighed laying back down on dabi. he rubbed my back and asked me who it was. i told him how it was the wedding planner and how he updated everything an wants us to come to the place he picked out to see if we like the set up before we start practicing for the ceremony. dabi just rolled his eyes before holding me down on him.

"5 more minutes and well go." he grunted like a kid pouting.

"okay okay fine only 5 more minutes." i gave in giggling as we took a small nap.