Dabi Getting His Revenge

this chapter has some smut into it read if you still want to p.s happy new year.

your pov

i froze scared not knowing Dabi's limits. Luca patted my back and i jumped hard. she was so confused.  i just looked at her.

" dabi seemed a bit more determined than normal, did you tease him sexually?" she raised an eyebrow.

"i think i did trying to be funny and cute." i gulped.

" well just be ready he will bring the heat."  she waved getting back to work.

i decided not to think about it and collect the dirty dishes. as time ran out quicker than normal for us to leave.

 i struggled trying not to think of the possibilities. when we got home i just sat down on the couch.

 Dabi kissed my head lightly. i smiled melting into it. then he went to the bathroom. i quickly go change into my clothes just to see Dabi come in to my room right as i was in my undergarnments.

"hey sexy!" he smirked. 

i gulped as he picked me up. he laid me on the bed and went inbetween my legs. i flashed a pink blush on my face quickly.

 he kissed my lips gently moving down to my neck. from my neck to my collar bone all the way down to my v line giving me hickeys.he looked at my underwaer before burning them off. 

he then kissed my womanhood i got shivers and a small moan sliped out of my mouth. dabi just continued to suck on it swirling his tounge ever so often.

 i grabbed his head trying to push away as my legs got weak. he just kept until i came. then he sat up with a smirk proclaiming his victory.

 i sighed not noticing the towel below me. i move to clean up the mess to see it all caught on the towel.

 i sighed glad that it wasn't that big of a clean up. i threw the towel with my dirty clothes and looked at dabi. he had my underwear with him still and i reached for it. he moved away from me.

" as i said an eye for an eye." he smirked keeping my underwear away from me.

" this is an eye  for a ribcage not an eye for an eye."  i said jumping for my underwear.

i kissed his collarbone and he lowered his arms. i looked up and he just looked at me.

" i guess i will just wear your clothes to bed then." i smiled.

 i grabbed his jacket and his baggy pants. i put them on going down to the couch. he walked behind me.

 i knew i was still leaking a bit. when i sat down on the couch he sat next to me spinning my underwear around in his hand.

 he learn back on the armrest. i sit in his lap grinding a bit and he gulped a bit as he got a boner.  we already finished my mistake which was a somewhat good one but i know for sure it will happen again but in a different way. 

i sighed as i got too tired to do anything. my eyes kept drooping as i laid on Dabi. he just felt so warm and welcoming. i just fell asleep on him with no hesitation.

 when i wake up i begin cooking a light breakfast as Dabi hugs me from behind. his messy hair and soft deep voice made me sway. then he began to sing lightly.

Play song

And do you wonder 
It happens so fast
I try my best not to get stuck into the past
And do you wonder
It never feels right
But still I hold on just to make it through the night

Well you and me
Have never had a leg to stand on
We're always falling apart
Well you and me
Have always had the worst of judgement
I do what's best in my heart

And have you realized                                                                                                                                                          Its always the same                                                                                                                                                              The world is changing but the patterns stay the same
Those feelings you lack
Cause I'd like to tell you but I never got the chance

Well you and me
Have always been so simple minded
Watching clouds, watching stars
Well you and me
Both thought we knew where we were going
I wonder where it went wrong  

i just smiled getting his plate ready as his bored face still resembles some tiredness. the t.v playing spongebob.

Dabi kissed my neck once before digging into the food. i sighed and only ate half of it giving the rest to spike.

Dabi luckily didn't notice as i go upstairs to change i look in the mirror and thing about all the cat calls. self-consiousness begining to take over my whole point of view on myself.

i get changed and go shopping. Dabi goes with me but is more tensed up than usual. i rolled my eyes at him and grabbed things i need to survive. 

as we left the store back home Dabi took the bags from me. i looked at him confused but he only left a smirk on his face. i decided to leave it.

" i would like if we could open up more." i said playing with my hands as he just looked at me.

i held my breath and put the things away quickly laying down on the couch. Dabi laid behind me and held my waist close to him. i sneezed and looked away from him.

" mabey some other time but now i just want you to rest and take a break." he said holding me close getting warm.

i sneezed again and Dabi touched my forehead quickly got medicine gave it to me before laying behind me.

" you can get sick you know." i said to him.

" dosent matter as long as your ok im fine." he said holding me close as Spike ran around before taking a nap too.

when i wake up its later and i feel heavy and really tired. my eyes stay half way as Dabi cuddled into me. i sighed cuddling back carefully not trying to get him sick.