Dabi Struggling With Emotions

Dabi's pov

when i wake up i stretch with Y/n to the side of me. i looked at her and i sighed. my boner is up again and i again ignore its pleads and go to the window to open the curtains a bit.

 Y/n groaned a bit as she turned away from the light. i rolled my eyes. cuddled  into a ball still in my jacket. my perverted thoughts ruin the moment as she falls asleep again.

i went into the bathroom to handle my bulge and tried to stay quiet. when i did finish i cleaned up letting one quiet grunt out.

as i leave the bathroom Y/n was half naked in my jacket. i just gawked at her quietly. i clenched my fist behind my back as she leaned onto me.

" i thought you left me alone." she mumbled quietly still half asleep. 

she rubbed her eye with the sleeve to my jacket and i felt my heart squeeze. she reminded me of a little kid  that just woke up from a nap. i picked her up and walked to the bed setting her down.

"lets sleep together maybe we can get married in bed." she mumbled falling asleep again.

the afternoon sun was on my lap as i rubbed her head. what a way to waist your free day off. i sighed and just looked at her calm face.

" if you don't get up gonna kiss you." i stare at her.

she sits up and gets ready. as she leaves the shower i get in. as i washed up i sighed and thought about the possibilities.when i get out Y/n looked at me red.

"what is it  is there something on me?" i said looking around.

she held up the two tickets i purchased not to long ago. i smirked. the amusement park is someplace to go for her especially when it came to making her happy.

i got changed and Y/n hugged me as i just looked at her.  She was in  a cute outfit. i can tell she was trying to look like that cause we will be in public.

i yawned and  fed spike before grabbing the tickets and money for today.. when we got to the park Y/n went around doing cute shit. my heart felt like it was gonna pop.

we went on almost all the rides except for the Ferris wheel. i sighed thinking about my confession but i don't know. 

"lets finish off with the games after we do the Ferris wheel Dabi." she smiled.

i just nodded as we went up in the small casing of a ride. felt like something wasn't right. the Ferris wheel began shaking violently. Y/n screamed.

" stay calm." i said holding her close.

i saw a Nomu right there causing wreckage. i forced the door open and hopped out with Y/n in my arms. i set her in a  game booth. in my sight as i burned the Nomu alive.

after he was incinerated i went back to Y/n." you still wan't game prizes?" 

"yea." she said plainly.

i picked her up.i set her on her feet and grabbed a huge bear . she grabbed it from me as i made cotton candy and grabbed some other candy. i handed her the sweets as i held the big bear.

she held my hand as we walked home. i felt my heart squeeze again but a lot harder than most. my face got hot and light pink.

as we got inside Spike barked. i rubbed his head before heading upstairs with Y/n.  as i set the things down Y/n quickly gave Spike treats and love. 

"i'm so confused on what to do." i sit on the bed leaning my head on the wall.

play song

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

La la Never thought that we would ever be more than friends
Now I'm all confused cuz for you, I have deeper feelings
We both thought it was cool to cross the line
And I was convinced it would be alright
Now things are strange, nothings the same
And really I just want my friend back And my mind's gone half crazy cuz I can't leave you alone
(Oh can't get you out of my system)
And I wonder if, if it's worth me holding on (holding on)
Said my mind's gone half crazy cuz I can't leave you alone
(can't get you out of my system)
And I wonder if, if it's worth me holding on I'd to hate walk away from you as if this never existed
Cause when we kissed, the moment after I looked at you different (yea)
Lately I gotta watch what I say
Cause you take things personal nowadays
You used to laugh now you get mad
Damn, I just want my friend back And my mind's gone half crazy cuz I can't leave you alone
(Oh can't get you out of my system)
And I wonder if, if it's worth me holding on (holding on)
Said my mind's gone half crazy cuz I can't leave you alone
(can't get you out of my system)
And I wonder if, if it's worth me holding on Oh oh oh oh oh yeah
What happened to the one I used to know (oh yeah yeah)
The one I used to laugh and joke with
The one I used to tell all my secrets
We used to chill and be down for
Whatever
Whenever
Together yeah And my mind's gone half crazy (oh) cuz I can't leave you alone (I'm going half
Crazy baby)
And I wonder if, if it's worth me holding on (over you yeah yea oh)
Said my mind's gone half crazy (yeah oh) cuz I can't leave you alone (and I
Just don't know)
And I wonder if it's worth me holding on (said I just don't know what to do now)
Listen, we used to chill (yeah) we used to hang (yeah)
We used to, we used to do so many things together (yeah)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Oh oh oh oh
Yeah
Oh oh oh