Unexpected Kiss

your pov

as i came back into my room I saw Dabi just looking really weird. his song was nice but he seems emberassed about it, i guess i wont ask.

 i plop into bed next to him. as i did Dabi looked away from me out the window. i touched him and he jumped really deep into his thoughts.

"do you have a boner again?" i mispoke.

"uuuuh wait...not that i was gonna say... did something hurt you again?" i fumbled.

" just thinking about future plans." he spoke giving me a small side glance before laying his head on my chest.

i blushed but if this helps him im fine with it. he pushed my breasts up a bit laying on them as they jiggle.

" heh nice jugs." he mumbled.

i got dark red before passing out. when i wake up Dabi is playing with spike in my room. then he looks at me.

"Ah your awake." he smirked right as spike bit the bone that was in his hand.

" were my 'jugs' comfortable Dabi." i giggled to myself.

" damn right they were, softest thing i have ever laid on." he smirked letting go of the bone.

i rolled my eyes not wanting to get out of bed. i then felt something wet between my legs. one of spikes nursing toys. i sighed kinda mad.

i threw it out of bed and grabbed some sweats to throw on until my booty shorts were done washing.

As i went downstairs to grab a quick snack i looked at the time and freaked out. then i remebered it was still my free day off. i plopped on the couch. 

" i kinda want to go work today." i sighed. 

Dabi opened my legs and i blushed looking at him.  he sat between them. i thought of dirty things causing my nose to run.

" here you go pervert." he said teasing me.

"lets go to a resturaunt Dabi." i sat up clinging to his side.

 he took a glance at me" if you have something nice to wear."

i smiled and ran to get ready. i pulled out the nicest dress i have. the red tight dress still fit me like a glove. Dabi got ready too not even looking at me.

as we left the house at sunset Dabi drove all the way to the fanciest resteraunt i have ever seen. they had a dance floor and a dining area.

" right this way sir, ma'm." a nicely dress waiter smiled lightly guiding us to a small booth.

dabi kept a plain face the whole time. after we at i got up pulling his hand to the dance floor as song played.

play song 

  Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Maybe it's something, a little bit, a little bit
Maybe it's something, do a little bit, a little bit

It's all about ascension, I guess
Don't put me to rest
Go on and hand me your clothes
Take a picture or two
I can see you

Tears falling down at the party
Saddest little baby in the room
Fears! Tell me fears! Don't get me started
I get a little grey hair for every scare you share
Those aren't meant to bend
No, those aren't meant to bend

i can hear thoes eyes                                                                                                                                                            and i can see thoes cries                                                                                                                                                    i can hear thoes eyes                                                                                                                                                          and i can see thoes cries                                                                                                                                                    i cant be the only one who hears you

Tears falling down at the party
Saddest little baby in the room
Fears! Tell me fears! Don't get me started
I get a little grey hair for every scare you share
Those aren't meant to bend
No, those aren't meant to bend
Those aren't meant to bend
No, those aren't meant to bend
Tears falling down at the party
Saddest little baby in my eyes
Fears! Tell me fears! Don't get me started
I might die  

as the song ended with the live performance Dabi twisted me and dipped me. i smiled at him getting back up lightly. i smiled and hugged him as another song started up. a slow one.

" one last dance and we go home." Dabi said looking a bit uncomfortable.

i nodded and we slow danced around for a bit and right as the song ended Dabi went back to our table and payed.

 then he grabbed my hand having us both walk out into the rain. dabi quickly took off his jack wrapped around me and put me into the car first. 

as he was more soaked than me i felt bad. i yawned getting tired before we reached home. he opened the front door a bit before running to come get me.

then he rushed inside immediatly taking off his shirt. i took it from him with his jacket. he looked at me as i walked upstairs.

 then he followed shortly after. as i take out my booty shorts i put Dabi's clothes in the washer next as he chilled in my room.

"y/n." Dabi spoke lowly.

i barely came in my room as he walked over to me. he put his hands next to my head before roughly kissing me. i was shocked but, i wasn't gonna deny him.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. he moved his hands down to my waist and my back making it deeper.

 when we parted we panted as a small string of saliva broke between us. then he picked me up bringing us to the bed. he laid me down and laid next to me. i was red smiling like a dork.

then i took off my dress and put on Dabi's other shirt. he then pulled me close as the rain soothed me to sleep.

when i wake up i get ready for work and head out. when i get there Luca hugged me. i patted her back and told her everything that happened to me and Dabi. i did leave private talks out though.

as we work hard we get a lunchtime wave before our regular came in.Dabi smirked at me before ordering his usual.  

when i handed him his order he kissed me and drew a heart in his coffee before sending me back to work. i just get badly flushed as Luca giggled at me.